Thread: Random Things for Sale

1. Default Random Things for Sale

Auction notes: CER refers to Combat Effectiveness Rating, formerly called "points" of weighting or padding. More info can be found here: https://gswiki.play.net/Template:WPS_merchant_service

I'll be advertising IG too. This is pretty much first come first serve. I'll try to keep it updated.

I try to provide commentary on why I might have these items because I am a project hoarder and I know not everyone else is. I generally try to err in favor of a lower price but if something doesn't seem to move within a few days you can certainly shoot me a price you think will work for you.

(w1) - Selling as a UAC set only: SOLD to Cortix

some plain rolaren-shod sandals
    show: Drawn from the hide of one of any number of unfortunate creatures, the sandals appear too weathered to know which. The hardened sole, which extends slightly past where the exposed toes sit, has been shod with rolaren upon both the ball and leading edge. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

analyze on the sandals includes:This item may be altered but the noun must always be one of the following: Boots, Shoes, Sandals, Slippers, Buskins, Footwraps, or Foot-wraps. The basic material of leather should stay the same (i.e. leather, suede, lambskin, etc.). It can be setup to have BOTH a long and a SHOW description.

This item is currently locked and has the following verbs available: Wear, Remove, Pull, and Tap.

some plain rolaren-ringed gloves
    show: Drawn from the hide of one of any number of unfortunate creatures, the gloves appear too weathered to know which. In fact, they look fairly ordinary save for the hardened rolaren ring banding each knuckle whose intent is clearly not merely fashion alone. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

analyze on the gloves includes:There is a hidden sheath inside of the rolaren-ringed gloves that could accommodate a dagger.

Both are 5x, enchantable, blessable, ensorcell-erable, I used em as backups while enchanting my main set and they still had to look good. 1m flat for the set

(w2) - a veniom-hilted falchion, +25, Somewhat Damage Weighted (6 CER/70 services) SOLD to Pietra

One service window away from decent weighting. My plan on this was to keep enchanting it up, ensorcell it, keep adding weighting, maybe throw a permabless on it eventually and use it against non-corporeal undead. You can make your own plan for: 1m flat

(w3) - a sleek mossbark long bow, +20, decent sighting (8 CER/110 services), +8 stam recovery @ 22, +9 strength @ 36 SOLD to Stigs

This is just one player enchant and 2 service windows away from a sephwir longbow, except it ALSO adds solid stamina recovery as well as strength (something useful for keeping that bow RT down among other things) AND mossbark is easier to enchant. This should still be pretty easy for a standard capped mage to take to 7x. A bargain at 2.5m flat!

(r1) - a burgundy illthorn runestaff, +30

Save yourself some enchanting with this fine base 6x model! Yours for only 750k flat!

(r2) - a heavy lor runestaff, +30

Another 6x base model with a different look. Yours for only 750k flat!

(r3) - a chipped lor runestaff, +25, +2 mana recovery, fire flares

I know what you're thinking, "But, it's chipped Arshwikk!". Well, that's why I threw in some mana recovery to go along with the swanky fire flares! 500k Flat!

(r4) - a glistening lor runestaff, +25, +6 to inf @9, ice flares

It glistens because the ice I imagine. Also, with that +6 influence added in you can maybe run for mayor of Icemule or something. 500k flat!

(a1) - some vaalorn spiked augmented chain, +18, spikes, Somewhat Crit Padded (5 CER/50 services) SOLD to Stigs

It's further enchantable, it has spikes. Just don't lean on a tree or you might get stuck to it. 1m flat.

(a2) - some scratched ora studded leather, +20, Fairly Crit Padded (4 CER/42 services), moderate fire resistance

Yes, it's studded leather. Still, it has fire resistance and a nice start on the padding and makes a handy between armor. 500k flat.

(a3) - some scorched light leather, +15 Somewhat Crit Padded (5 CER/54 services)

I normally take em all up to 4x right away, but this one went unoticed among my inventory. Easily taken by any halfwit mage to 4x and beyond. Still, we'll shave a bit off for that extra minor enchant. 350k flat!

(a4) - some embossed reinforced leather, +25, FDP (4 CER/43 services), moderate slash resistance

Already 5x, 10 points of slash resistance built in. Top the DP to 5 CER and then start crit padding for a great start on a solid project. Someone with vision will appreciate this. It could be you for 800k flat!

(m1) - a sand-speckled cerulean box SOLD to lexbubba

The creator has also provided the following information:
    As you look over the box, you realize that it would be quite easy for any merchant to work on the aesthetics of the item, so long as it remains a box of some kind that can reasonably fit a scroll and the cutting mechanism in it (which cannot be removed).

You also get the distinct impression that any merchant can change the design that the box makes on scrolls. Generally, such designs might include the color, texture, shape, and general adornment (such as red-stamped or black-inked). Thus, if the merchant is willing, he or she can customize the design of the article, adjective, and/or long description of the scroll that you wish to produce.

Currently, you are able to put a magical scroll in the box and PUSH it to cut the scroll. You can also TURN the box to change how certain scroll types are cut. LOOK at it to get an idea of what the design will come out like, bearing in mind that the noun will always be the same noun that you put into the box.

This portable scroll-cutter currently has 110 charges left for use. For any box under 150 charges, any willing merchant can add 100 extra charges for 45,000 silvers total.

look my box
    The mechanism inside of the box looks like it is set up to work with any form of magical scroll to make it look like a sandpapery cerulean scroll.

This is obviously a thingamabob. It does stuff to scrolls. Apparently it's "quite easy for any merchant" to change the way it changes scrolls to look. I'm sure there was a better way to say that. I got it charged one time and threw it in my locker. You too can have a scroll embellishing thingamabob in your locker for just 500k flat!

(m2) - a rolaren censer etched with an elaborate sunburst symbol

weighs less than 2, can be belt worn, EG raffle win and is unique in appearance (since she made us design it on the spot)

This is obviously a religious Phoen artifact. You can put incense in it, light it, wave it around, smoke people out. I generally used it to annoy folks like any good chaotic ranger would. PLUS, unlike those dumb 500m ones that chrism people so they can come back to life and add to the overpopulation problem in the world, this one does NOT do that! It's just super cool like you will be if you buy it. 2m flat.

(m3) - a polished glowbark stationery box inlaid with veniom coils

You analyze your stationery box and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is a stationery box that will bundle loose paper of the same design. It will also hold other stationery supplies such as quills, ink, envelopes, sealing wax, and signet rings. You may alter the description of the box, but it should remain a non-wearable box with a lid. The box may also be locked with an appropriate key.

PUSH the box to add a sheet of paper. PULL the box to remove a sheet of paper.

There isn't any paper in the stationery box. It can hold up to 50 sheets.

The capacity of the stationery box cannot be improved further.

Another raffle victory, but not lowsteel...such is my legacy. Another design on the spot unique win. I dig it, but if I write I get a cramp in my hand, so I have to HIRE someone to write stuff for me. I don't need another expense. I threw a tree-shaped key in it, because you know...glowbark. Maybe you don't get a cramp in your hand and you can write beautiful letters to royalty, random fairies, or your ex's lawyer. Throw in some wax and get yourself a signet ring and you're all official in style. Yours for 1m flat!

(m4) - a sturdy diamond-cut rolaren rope chain SOLD to lexbubba

You analyze your rolaren chain and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This chain may be altered with a long description or a showy description. It must remain a chain or string of some kind, small enough that you could slide rings and keys onto it.

You can add rings or keys by PUTting or DROPping them onto the chain, and retrieve them again by GETting them or PULLing the chain.

>look on chain
    On the rolaren chain you see an inlaid gold ring, a twisted gold ring, a flawless gold ring, a dull gold ring, a large gold ring, a thin gold ring, a narrow gold ring and a plain gold ring.

This an semi-old item that holds up to 19 keys or rings. I was gone for from 2005ish to 2016ish and already had this. So it's at least that old. The analyze is actually new and has been added since the last time I checked it out. Also, thanks wiki: https://gswiki.play.net/Ring_chain (for more info) I have too many neck worns, myself. Another unique alter (until someone copies it). The rings are fresh and I just threw as many different ones as I could gather on it. Honestly, nothing says BLING like a fat rope chain covered in gold rings! Yours for only 500k flat!
    Last edited by Arshwikk; 08-20-2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: items sold

i will take these

(m1) - a sand-speckled cerulean box
    (m4) - a sturdy diamond-cut rolaren rope chain