Thread: leveling Custom characters if anyone is intrested

1. Default leveling Custom characters if anyone is intrested

Im willing to level up an empath, sorcerer, or cleric with whatever name, race, stats, characteristics you want. Takes me about a month to get level 30, can go further if we can agree on a price. PM if interested and we can try to work out a deal.

P.S. im just testing the waters here to see what the demand for this kind of service would be or if its even worth it for me. Im only willing to work on one or two characers at a time and will take orders on a first come first serve basis, then update this thread as im ready to take on new orders.

As of right now there are 0 open slots
    Last edited by SellinMyStuff; 08-12-2018 at 11:12 PM.

2. Default

Just a little follow up, any character I sell as custom is guaranteed to have no violations/warnings. If I happen to get a violation for whatever reason, I will start over from scratch and give you a discount for the delay. The character will be leveled on its own account and that account will become yours when I finish. While I am leveling the account up you will not have access to the account until I am finished with our agreement. However if you wish I can give you access via lnet to check up on the xp, stats, or whatever else you would like to see. I'm asking for half payment of whatever price we come up with up front and the other half due at delivery.