Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

I am an adult. People backstab people all the time. Its very immature. I do not partake in it and if someone would backstab me for some odd reason, I would keep my distance as far away from them as I could. As much money as Donald has, he could very easily sue her for publicly lying to ruin ones reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    Please start another thread to talk about Obama, Hilary, Pizzagate, anything you want to.

The daily lies of Donald Trump and Sarah Sanders are insulting to the American people. He literally lies to you everyday. As I stated earlier in this thread, he said Omarosa was a great employee and a significant addition. 6 months later, she is the scum of the earth. She was offered a position at 15k a month not to talk about what happened in the white house. Please start another thread about Obama and his coverups in regards to paying employees 15k a month in another thread. Not this thread. This thread is to talk about her claims verse him claims.

This should be really disturbing to you that he would hire someone and then speak so poorly of them after she has worked for him in the past. This should be disturbing to us all that this would indeed be the case. The turnover in the whitehouse is embarrassing. People he has appointed. People who don't have very good things to say about the current situations at the white house.
    lol like the PC has ever given a shit about staying on topic
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Also, would be happy to have a good conversation in regards to the false statements Trump has. But will warn you, trying to state things that happened with other people, other presidents, its not going to fly. The focus point of discussion should be on what the leader of the free world is stating. Whether other people lie or they do x things, its really not my concern or of care to me. Its not a double standard as so many people claim. The focus is on the person discussing things with North Korea and not the person who is on the golf course.

@methais that's sad.....its impossible to debate anything with a person if they just rant about random things and not to keep on topic of the current issue that affects us all.
    Last edited by karnamm; 08-15-2018 at 02:23 PM.

But will warn you, trying to state things that happened with other people, other presidents, its not going to fly.
    I have no problem having a discussion on what Trump has done and said, as long as people don't say things like this is unprecedented and a dark time for our democracy. You can't say things like that and not expect someone to say "But what about this other bad thing that happened in our country's past?"

Sorry, this thread is about Omarosa. If you want to talk about Trump, please start a Trump thread.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I am an adult. People backstab people all the time. Its very immature. I do not partake in it and if someone would backstab me for some odd reason, I would keep my distance as far away from them as I could. As much money as Donald has, he could very easily sue her for publicly lying to ruin ones reputation.
    Go away necro

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Sorry, this thread is about Omarosa. If you want to talk about Trump, please start a Trump thread.
    /lawyered

9. Default

lol@people who think Trump shouldn't act presidential. The cult is real.

So some child is giving me rep's of "you're retarded" is there a way to block these children? Or should I just go back to ignoring this sub forum even exists?