Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    So some child is giving me rep's of "you're retarded" is there a way to block these children? Or should I just go back to ignoring this sub forum even exists?
    You can't block rep so you're gonna be dealing with it either way.

I was wondering if there is a way that say I block sent user that it would hide my post from him....just better to ignore people who apparently have issues.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    So some child is giving me rep's of "you're retarded" is there a way to block these children? Or should I just go back to ignoring this sub forum even exists?
    Welcome to the PC trolls that spam people with negative rep if they criticize Trump. You can ignore them but they'll still spam you with rep and harass via thread tags. There are vbulletin forum fixes for this but so far the administrator can't be bothered to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Welcome to the PC trolls that spam people with negative rep if they criticize Trump. You can ignore them but they'll still spam you with rep and harass via thread tags. There are vbulletin forum fixes for this but so far the administrator can't be bothered to fix it.
    Look at the guy who leaves threatening rep over posts he doesn't like pretending it's other people who do this shit.

You are so disgusting.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at the guy who leaves threatening rep over posts he doesn't like pretending it's other people who do this shit.

You are so disgusting.
    project much?

project much?
    Of the two of us the only one leaving threatening rep over hurt feelings (or threatening rep at all) is you. There is no "projection" here.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Of the two of us the only one leaving threatening rep over hurt feelings (or threatening rep at all) is you. There is no "projection" here.
    Right, you only make threats in Gemstone against people who hurt your feelings. Did you ever alert the authorities on that teacher you accused of being a pedophile?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't be attacking people over their race/religion/sexual identity/telling them to commit suicide? Just a thought. We know you won't though cause you're scum.

Maybe you shouldn't be attacking people over their race/religion/sexual identity/telling them to commit suicide? Just a thought. We know you won't though cause you're scum.
    Who have I attacked over any of those things, as opposed to attacking someone for simply acting retarded as fuck? Go ahead and link some examples or shut the fuck up already. You’re already the most well documented liar, thief (by your own accidental admission even), and a creepy as fuck stalker with severe mental issues and sociopathic tendencies in the history of the PC, and you’ve toppled some giants to achieve that status.

You also conveniently forgot to include that what triggered your buthurt rep was me calling you a pedophile specifically to illustrate how retarded you were acting with your baseless claims of PB being a wife beater, which ironically your new thing is calling PB a pedophile now.

I realize that you’re about as sharp as bowling ball, but even a bowling ball would have seen how obvious it was.

I also realize that your new plan is to pretend you’re pure as the driven snow and that everyone else are just being meanie heads and you’re somehow the victim, but much like everything else you do on here, you’re failing at it really hard.

God damn you’re fucking stupid. Not funny clown stupid, but Brawndo stupid.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2018 at 03:39 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible