Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ya, I approve of suing. It's the way our system is designed. Obviously we can't come to agreement to just ignore each other. God knows I've tried. PB been's on ignore since 2014 and he still blows up my inbox. I won't be spending the money on suing Kranar for this fucked up system and I can't guarantee that the case is a winner but I defend and support his right to bring litigation.
    Posts don't help, the only kind of support that does is a contribution of cold, hard cash to pk's trial fund.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

This shit is hilarious beyond words that soywolff is trying to have a serious conversation about if Kranar can be sued over hurt feelings when the plaintiff(s) would be two of the most vile and morally bankrupt sacks of dog shit to ever post here.

At least soywolff can honestly say that he’s never resorted to making rl threats and trying to take shit outside of the forums.

What does this mean for Mongoloidpk?

Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2018 at 04:48 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What does this mean for hemorrhoidpk?

Fixed.

If pk scams soywolff out of “lawyer money” I’ll leave the PC forever and every 60 seconds I’ll apologize to pk on LNet for ever doubting his superiority and manliness.

At least until the character transfer is complete, since I’ll give him Methais for free and quit GS forever too.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Will you take up the cloth too, Methais?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Will you take up the cloth too, Methais?
    No, but I will wear a set of full plate all day everyday irl.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't be attacking people over their race/religion/sexual identity/telling them to commit suicide? Just a thought. We know you won't though cause you're scum.
    So you couldn't find where I proclaim to be a white supremacist?

Does attacking people for their physical disabilities count in your court of PC law?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-15-2018 at 06:10 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So you couldn't find where I proclaim to be a white supremacist?

Does attacking people for their physical disabilities count in your court of PC law?
    I haven't looked for your posts about your white supremacy but do remember them. Shortly after you also said that you dont mean anything you say here becauae you just drink your coffee and make up shit to troll.

IIRC at that time android, t4f and I were doing a lot of posting without a lot of others chiming in. My impression is that you are kind of weak willed and backed off pretending that you were kidding. You didn't have all the other trolls there to give you moral support.

This also explains how you volunteered for Obama and are now firmly pullung for trump. You're a band wagon type. A follower and have no real convictions

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I haven't looked for your posts about your white supremacy but do remember them. Shortly after you also said that you dont mean anything you say here becauae you just drink your coffee and make up shit to troll.

IIRC at that time android, t4f and I were doing a lot of posting without a lot of others chiming in. My impression is that you are kind of weak willed and backed off pretending that you were kidding. You didn't have all the other trolls there to give you moral support.

This also explains how you volunteered for Obama and are now firmly pullung for trump. You're a band wagon type. A follower and have no real convictions
    Quote me proclaiming to be a white supremacist or gtfo.

I can quote you wanting to find a way to deprogram millions of Americans. I can quote you saying it's good news that white people are dying off, aren't Jewish people white?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

this place is pretty sad. I feel for you all. everyone here really needs to take like 2 week break from this forum and watching politics.

News - nobody here affects what happens in washington. Democrat or republican, these people make decisions in their own favor. Please go outside, toss the ball around with your kid, take a hike on your own, get some wine with your gf, hit the bar and drink some craft brews and talk to some chick or dude. Seriously, shut this place down....