Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I truly ignored the rest of his post after I read the first 3 words, but now that I'm reading it in your quote, holy shit!

So rather than recognizing what a dick move pk pulled, cwolff goes all in and says he APPROVES of pk's methods and even offers to help him financially to make his threats a reality.

That moment when you realize that compared to other people on the board, time4fun isn't that bad after all.
    Fuck dude. Be as critical as you like but I encourage you to quit lying. WTF is wrong with you? I'll break it down for you:

Doxing = bad
    Lawsuit = good

Those are my opinions.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The defense literally just has to see a log of some of the heinous shit and it'll get thrown out. His feelings of being harassed don't excuse the string of pedophile accusations and generally tasteless posts. I don't agree with everything that has been done to antagonize himself but he ultimately could have just dropped an ignore on people and simply written them out of existence.

You can't fight fire with fire and cry foul when you get burned.
    Except people have already talked about how the ignore function is broken on these forums. If Kranar would fix them there would be no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Fuck dude. Be as critical as you like but I encourage you to quit lying. WTF is wrong with you? I'll break it down for you:

Doxing = bad
    Lawsuit = good

Those are my opinions.
    How is what I said wrong? You approved of pk's methods and offered to help him financially, thus you approve of his suing people over hurt fee fees. Why do you always act like the victim when someone just goes by the very words you chose to type?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Except people have already talked about how the ignore function is broken on these forums. If Kranar would fix them there would be no problem at all.
    You are now acting like such a victim because the ignore feature is "broken."

How can one man be so pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The defense literally just has to see a log of some of the heinous shit and it'll get thrown out. His feelings of being harassed don't excuse the string of pedophile accusations and generally tasteless posts. I don't agree with everything that has been done to antagonize himself but he ultimately could have just dropped an ignore on people and simply written them out of existence.

You can't fight fire with fire and cry foul when you get burned.
    Maybe and maybe there is no legal case to be made. I don't know. We'd have to consult attorneys. I can see though that the cyber stalking is a real thing here. For example; I've ignored four of five of the trolls yet they can and do still stalk my inbox. This is a failing by Kranar and whoever else is in charge here. It should be addressed, its not being addressed and litigation may be the only way to compel action.

This is exactly what litigation is for. You can't just go and kill someone who keeps harassing you. That's a form of vigilantism that is anti-thetic to our laws. Litigation is the proper way to address this. If I had the $$$ to burn, I'd bring a case myself but it's not worth it so I don't.
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-15-2018 at 04:30 PM.

If you're referring to how the ignore function just... bundles the persons reply and says "This has been hidden", it would require self restraint to not open it, right? Gotta see how mean those trolls get.

Oh and rep is literally just a free shit post and if you can't handle that, maybe don't read it? There's very little substance to rep comments, let alone rep itself.

Maybe and maybe there is no legal case to be made. I don't know. We'd have to consult attorneys. I can see though that the cyber stalking is a real thing here. For example; I've ignored four of five of the trolls yet they can and do still stalk my inbox. This is a failing by Kranar and whoever else is in charge here. It should be addressed, its not being addressed and litigation may be the only way to compel action.

This is exactly what litigation is for. You can't just go and kill someone who keeps harassing you. That's a form of vigilantism that is anti-thetic to our laws. Litigation is the proper way to address this. If I had the $$$ to burn, I'd bring a case myself but it's not worth it so I don't.
    No, there's no case. Unless you get an impossibly sympathetic judge who is going to reason that you be pretty awful to someone just because they are awful, doesn't mean you're going to win. That's a complete waste of time and if you honestly feel that you can't simply delete those messages or ignore them, you need drastic levels of help and therapy. That stance is insane.

Litigation is precisely what protecting a victim is for. PK is not a victim. You are not a victim. You both just can't seem to not respond to Tgo or Methais or whoever else is punching back when you pretend to punch up.

Oh and before we go and start crying foul at cyber stalking, should we honestly be looking at PK for complete innocence? He posted stuff about a person he believes is Methais and admitted to wanting to give his information to a known dangerous group. Tell me how he's a victim when he supposedly has a picture of Methais. Explain that shit.
    Last edited by Astray; 08-15-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Jesus Christ.

Rep has always been 100% transparent in the page source but go on, keep making up lies. Sounds like someone's jealous because they didn't get an awesome vacation in Qatar.
    No one knew this at all for several years including you. Stop being a disingenuous ass jockey.

The notorious antifa squads of Louisiana... even RichardCranium saw I was trolling you.
    Just like you were trolling me when you went through all the trouble to find out where I worked, on two separate (and unsuccessful) occasions, right?

The best part with all that is that you’re still totally in the dark as to the actual punchline with all your dumbass stalker shit. There was a brief moment where I thought you had figured it out, but I gave you way too much credit. Because you’re stupid as fuck. And you always will be.

Keep entertaining me with your stupidity.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

How is what I said wrong? You approved of pk's methods and offered to help him financially, thus you approve of his suing people over hurt fee fees. Why do you always act like the victim when someone just goes by the very words you chose to type?
    Honestly, pk scamming some money out of cwolff for this lolsuit would be the funniest thing ever.

"Hey cwolff, if you give me $100 more my lawyer says we can get this filed even sooner! And for $200 he'll up the charges! Oh, and can I store some items on your GS account?"
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-15-2018 at 04:33 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

cwolff goes all in and says he APPROVES of pk's methods
    As you can see, if you read my words, I did not go "all in" and approve of the methods. I specifically said I disapprove of doxing. At best you can say that cwolff approves 50% which we can agree is nothing like "all in" You don't care about accuracy though. You will lie at every opportunity