Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Its just stunning how these people on the white house can say one day "that person is fantastic. does a great job. will do great things in the future." Next day "person is a scumbag. never really worked, just gave them a job because felt bad. person is an idiot and will never get another job".

Could anyone imagine if this happened under Obama. Like could you imagine the Rush's and Hannity's of this world just getting ahold of anything like this? It would carry on for years. It would lead to some massive coverup where Obama flies to some island for sex parties with slaves that are kidnapped by a pizza shop and put in their basement.

Blog Entries

Same shit that was going on 2+ years ago during the election. If it didn't hurt him them it won't hurt him now.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    Its just stunning how these people on the white house can say one day "that person is fantastic. does a great job. will do great things in the future." Next day "person is a scumbag. never really worked, just gave them a job because felt bad. person is an idiot and will never get another job".

Could anyone imagine if this happened under Obama. Like could you imagine the Rush's and Hannity's of this world just getting ahold of anything like this? It would carry on for years. It would lead to some massive coverup where Obama flies to some island for sex parties with slaves that are kidnapped by a pizza shop and put in their basement.
    It's madness. Think of the scandal here; trump thought she was a crazed lying lowlife but still gave her a 6 figure job paid for by the tax payers.

Looking forward to a Tweet similar to this.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's madness. Think of the scandal here; trump thought she was a crazed lying lowlife but still gave her a 6 figure job paid for by the tax payers.
    The real kicked is she has already been contacted by the republican party and "offer a 15k a month job". Wonder what that job will be.....This is so ridiculous at this point.

Like I don't remember any scandals like this under any president. I have never seen so many fired that were hired by the same president (or resign). Like how can anything get done? This is literally the most messed up the government has ever been.

Really though, the biggest thing IMO is the taxes. I cannot believe these were never released to the public. This is just mind boggling that half of the country just let this go. Whether you hate the other party for X reasons is one thing. But that doesn't mean you give a criminal a pass. There were plenty of other solid presidential candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    18 U.S. Code § 2511 for starters
    Um. Sorry, but in what way was Omarosa acting in a law enforcement capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Same shit that was going on 2+ years ago during the election. If it didn't hurt him them it won't hurt him now.
    Correct.

The people who have been denying he's a racist do, in fact, know he's a racist.

And everyone who is bothered by this kind of behavior already hates him.

So there's no needle to move here.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Correct.

The people who have been saying he's a racist do, in fact, know that they themselves are the actual racists.
    Look at you, being all honest and stuff.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah it's pretty crazy. Almost as crazy as the media writing Omarosa off as a despicable liar right up until the point she announced her new book and what a racist Trump is and how he needs to be impeached, now they are hanging on her every word. I'll give April Ryan credit for being consistent and still insisting she's a liar.

Really though, the biggest thing IMO is the taxes. I cannot believe these were never released to the public. This is just mind boggling that half of the country just let this go. Whether you hate the other party for X reasons is one thing. But that doesn't mean you give a criminal a pass. There were plenty of other solid presidential candidates.
    Ain't that the truth. Out of all the republicans they picked trump followed by Cruz. A decent human being like Kasich was no match for them and that tells you something abiut the mental state of the right wing. It does not bode well for the future.