Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I like Android. He's criticized me here in the forums although we do agree more often than not and he's never blown up my inbox with vulgar rep or stalked me from post to post to talk shit. I do not approve of doxing and think that is bullshit. I do like his idea of suing Kranar and you all for the cyber stalking. I think that he could make a case if he wished to blow the money on it and I'd send some $$$ to support his case.

Asked and answered.
    lol you're retarded. Shart repped.

Blog Entries

I like Android. He's criticized me here in the forums although we do agree more often than not and he's never blown up my inbox with vulgar rep or stalked me from post to post to talk shit. I do not approve of doxing and think that is bullshit. I do like his idea of suing Kranar and you all for the cyber stalking. I think that he could make a case if he wished to blow the money on it and I'd send some $$$ to support his case.

Asked and answered.
    Just preserving this for posterity.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Can't block the trolls on rep. It's a problem with PC and the maturity level of some other users like Methais, Wraithwhatever and ParkBandit. You'll get retarded, sharts and a lot of homo-erotic message from these three.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I love it when he cries about the rep he receives because he spent months sending out tons of neg rep and pretending to be someone else back when rep was anonymous.
    Rep has always been 100% transparent in the page source but go on, keep making up lies. Sounds like someone's jealous because they didn't get an awesome vacation in Qatar.

I truly ignored the rest of his post after I read the first 3 words, but now that I'm reading it in your quote, holy shit!

So rather than recognizing what a dick move pk pulled, cwolff goes all in and says he APPROVES of pk's methods and even offers to help him financially to make his threats a reality.

That moment when you realize that compared to other people on the board, time4fun isn't that bad after all.

Asked and answered.
    PK: Judge, the people on the Gemstone IV Players’ Corner forums are cyberstalking me!

Judge: Can’t you just log out, put them in ignore, etc.?

PK: Well yeah but...

Judge: Have any of these people stalked or threatened you in any way outside of these forums?

PK: Well no but...

Judge: Have you stalked or threatened any of these people in any way outside of the forums?

PK:

Judge:
    Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let’s not forget he is/was going to dox me to Antifa, all while claiming he fights his own battles.
    The notorious antifa squads of Louisiana... even RichardCranium saw I was trolling you.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rep has always been 100% transparent in the page source but go on, keep making up lies. Sounds like someone's jealous because they didn't get an awesome vacation in Qatar.
    subpoena subpoena

Asked and answered.
    The defense literally just has to see a log of some of the heinous shit and it'll get thrown out. His feelings of being harassed don't excuse the string of pedophile accusations and generally tasteless posts. I don't agree with everything that has been done to antagonize himself but he ultimately could have just dropped an ignore on people and simply written them out of existence.

You can't fight fire with fire and cry foul when you get burned.