Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

1. Default

Says one of the PC's biggest trolls. Go away already. No one cares about your toxicity or the lies you spew.

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    So some child is giving me rep's of "you're retarded" is there a way to block these children? Or should I just go back to ignoring this sub forum even exists?
    Can't block the trolls on rep. It's a problem with PC and the maturity level of some other users like Methais, Wraithwhatever and ParkBandit. You'll get retarded, sharts and a lot of homo-erotic message from these three.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't be attacking people over their race/religion/sexual identity/telling them to commit suicide? Just a thought. We know you won't though cause you're scum.
    Dude, there is absolutely no fucking excuse for the piece of shit move of threatening someone's job over online posts period. If you can't put on your big boy pants and grow the fuck up, you need to get off the internet point blank period. You are a whiny bitch child and you pulled a whiny bitch childish stunt and got called on it. Sad thing is, you somehow think you are justified. Now shut the fuck up.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I can’t back up anything I say whereas the claims against me have been verified several times over. Not that any of this should be new to anybody, btw HURRRR HURRRRR SAYS THE TROLL .
    I’m sorry that literally everyone here except soywolff thinks you’re a morally bankrupt pathological liar piece of shit. But you worked really hard for it, so congrats?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Can't block the trolls on rep. It's a problem with PC and the maturity level of some other users like Methais, Wraithwhatever and ParkBandit. You'll get retarded, sharts and a lot of homo-erotic message from these three.
    Funny you don't mention Androidpk, the one who is threatening people in real life in rep comments. Why are you such a sorry sack of shit, cwolff?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at the guy who leaves threatening rep over posts he doesn't like pretending it's other people who do this shit.

You are so disgusting.
    I love it when he cries about the rep he receives because he spent months sending out tons of neg rep and pretending to be someone else back when rep was anonymous.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I love it when he cries about the rep he receives because he spent months sending out tons of neg rep and pretending to be someone else back when rep was anonymous.
    It's amazing what a piece of garbage he is. A normal person would just ignore a comment from someone complaining about negative rep. But not pk! He acts like a saint and he's never done anything wrong and gives advice on how to ignore people who are meanie heads. This from the person who threatened legal action over said meanie heads instead of taking his own advice.

Funny you don't mention Androidpk, the one who is threatening people in real life in rep comments. Why are you such a sorry sack of shit, cwolff?
    I like Android. He's criticized me here in the forums although we do agree more often than not and he's never blown up my inbox with vulgar rep or stalked me from post to post to talk shit. I do not approve of doxing and think that is bullshit. I do like his idea of suing Kranar and you all for the cyber stalking. I think that he could make a case if he wished to blow the money on it and I'd send some $$$ to support his case.

Asked and answered.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I like Android.
    And that right there explains your entire political philosophy.

"Imma ignore it when people I like do truly fucked up shit! LOL!!!"

It's amazing what a piece of garbage he is. A normal person would just ignore a comment from someone complaining about negative rep. But not pk! He acts like a saint and he's never done anything wrong and gives advice on how to ignore people who are meanie heads. This from the person who threatened legal action over said meanie heads instead of taking his own advice.
    Let’s not forget he is/was going to dox me to Antifa, all while claiming he fights his own battles.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible