Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Exclamation Omarosa

Donald Trump is a “racist” who has used the “N-word” repeatedly, Omarosa Manigault Newman, once the most prominent African American in the White House, claims in a searing memoir.

The future US president was caught on mic uttering the taboo racial slur “multiple times” during the making of his reality TV show The Apprentice and there is a tape to prove it, according to Manigault Newman, citing three unnamed sources.

More...
    Nobody would ever believe that Donald Trump said that. Omarosa needs to think up something else to sell books.

She also claims that she personally witnessed Trump use racial epithets about the White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s husband George Conway, who is half Filipino. “Would you look at this George Conway article?” she quotes the president as saying. “F**ing FLIP! Disloyal! F**ing Goo-goo.”

Both flip and goo-goo are terms of racial abuse for Filipinos.
    Okay. That part might be true.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

No one would ever believe Donald Trump used the N word?

What world do you live in?

Even April Ryan is telling this woman to shut up and get ready to be arrested. When even CNN isn't too keen on defending you after attacking Trump you know you done goofed up.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2018 at 12:26 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    No one would ever believe Donald Trump used the N word?

What world do you live in?
    ClydeR posts are generally always with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Even April Ryan is telling this woman to shut up and get ready to be arrested. When even CNN isn't too keen on defending you after attacking Trump you know you done goofed up.
    Arrested for what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    For taping people in the Situation Room.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    For taping people in the Situation Room.
    What law did she break?

Alarming that she was able to get a recording device into the situation room to begin with.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Alarming that she was able to get a recording device into the situation room to begin with.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Hurting someone's feelings on a message board for an old text game.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible