Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    this place is pretty sad. I feel for you all. everyone here really needs to take like 2 week break from this forum and watching politics.

News - nobody here affects what happens in washington. Democrat or republican, these people make decisions in their own favor. Please go outside, toss the ball around with your kid, take a hike on your own, get some wine with your gf, hit the bar and drink some craft brews and talk to some chick or dude. Seriously, shut this place down....
    go away macgyver

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Quote me proclaiming to be a white supremacist or gtfo.

I can quote you wanting to find a way to deprogram millions of Americans. I can quote you saying it's good news that white people are dying off, aren't Jewish people white?
    Nah. Its not worth the time and I've told you what I have to say about your posting. Take it or leave it. I don't care

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Unfortunately, laws are not up to subjective interpretation in the way you're suggesting. This is actually a pretty notorious bill you're citing (which is why I know it), and it has clear cut purview.

I recommend you look up the Case Law on this if you don't believe me. But honestly, you're citing the Wiretap Act. That alone should tell you what you need to know.

And you can't ignore the fact that the language VERY explicitly deals with the interception of communications. A primary party in a conversation cannot, by definition, be said to be intercepting that conversation. That's just not what that word means. And this is a very fleshed-out concept in law (as you can imagine, these situations have come up quite a bit in the Courts)

Finally, whatever source you read that suggested this was a relevant Bill should be immediately removed from your list of regular sources. Either they have no idea what they're talking about, or, worse, they're actively working to deceive. Either way, stay far away from that source.
    I am a sure you are right about my source, I mean what would an actual US Attorney know about applicable statues for prosecution after all. Just because you do not see it that way, does not mean they do not and since they are the ones to actually go into courtrooms, I am going to go with what she said, over what you said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    I am a sure you are right about my source, I mean what would an actual US Attorney know about applicable statues for prosecution after all. Just because you do not see it that way, does not mean they do not and since they are the ones to actually go into courtrooms, I am going to go with what she said, over what you said.
    You can count on time4funs legal opinion being completely wrong.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    So far you haven't cited an actual US Attorney. You cited the statutes, which clearly state that they apply to third party interception of communication.

Candidly, you just don't understand what the ECPA says. And your interpretation makes little sense. If you were right, it would always be illegal to record your own conversations. Everyone in Hollywood and the music industry would be felons deserving of jail.

It's the Wiretap Act, and it literally uses the word "intercept" in every part of the statute you cited. You cannot intercept your own conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So you couldn't find where I proclaim to be a white supremacist?

Does attacking people for their physical disabilities count in your court of PC law?
    Are you kidding me? This is the most dishonest thing said so far in this conversation, and that's saying A LOT.

You actually said to me that "people like me are why you are a white nationalist". And, btw, that IS white supremacy.

And don't even get me started on your insane, bile-filled racist rant you went on as GS4Pirate- before you left the boards for a few months and crawled back in with your new handle.

Congratulations- I didn't think you could get any more pathetic.

I was wrong.

Blog Entries

Are you kidding me? This is the most dishonest thing said so far in this conversation, and that's saying A LOT.

You actually said to me that "people like me are why you are a white nationalist". And, btw, that IS white supremacy.

And don't even get me started on your insane, bile-filled racist rant you went on as GS4Pirate- before you left the boards for a few months and crawled back in with your new handle.

I was wrong.
    Quotes or GTFO.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I was wrong.
    Where did he "actually" say that to you? Here or in a text based game? Either way, you should be able to produce an actual quote.

Not that we don't completely trust you or anything......... I mean, it's not like you've endlessly exaggerated things on this forum.. ever.....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I mean, it's not like you've endlessly exaggerated things on this forum.. ever.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Maybe and maybe there is no legal case to be made. I don't know. We'd have to consult attorneys. I can see though that the cyber stalking is a real thing here. For example; I've ignored four of five of the trolls yet they can and do still stalk my inbox. This is a failing by Kranar and whoever else is in charge here. It should be addressed, its not being addressed and litigation may be the only way to compel action.

This is exactly what litigation is for. You can't just go and kill someone who keeps harassing you. That's a form of vigilantism that is anti-thetic to our laws. Litigation is the proper way to address this. If I had the $$$ to burn, I'd bring a case myself but it's not worth it so I don't.
    Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    ...............,cwolff,........................... ........................

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984