Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty crazy. Almost as crazy as the media writing Omarosa off as a despicable liar right up until the point she announced her new book and what a racist Trump is and how he needs to be impeached, now they are hanging on her every word. I'll give April Ryan credit for being consistent and still insisting she's a liar.
    The media isnt doing what you think they're doing. Are you simply intellectually dishonest to the core? For fucks sakes. Theyre going to report it, trump makes it impossible not to report on it more, and they don't pretend omarosa is a saint. Shes scrum, trump is scum, but they still have to do their jobs and report on scum because you fucks elected scum to lead our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Out of all the republicans they picked trump followed by Cruz. A decent human being like Kasich was no match for them and that tells you something abiut the mental state of the right wing. It does not bode well for the future.
    Didn't Democrats have a choice between Bernie and Hillary? Now that was a disaster of a choice.

The media isnt doing what you think they're doing.
    They're doing exactly what I just said they're doing.

Theyre going to report it
    They don't have to report it. They hardly made a peep about Keith Ellison being a domestic abuser.

trump makes it impossible not to report on it more, and they don't pretend omarosa is a saint. Shes scrum, trump is scum, but they still have to do their jobs and report on scum because you fucks elected scum to lead our nation.
    And scum fucks like you elected Keith Ellison, the domestic abuser, into office. Why aren't they reporting on that very much/at all? Why can't you just admit the media is overly biased against Republicans and have been for over a decade now? If you guys just started admitting the truth we could have a lot more honest conversations.

Also I never said the media was "pretending Omarosa is a saint", that's called a strawman. I said they are hanging on her every word.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2018 at 11:17 AM.

4. Default

They're doing exactly what I just said they're doing.

They don't have to report it. They hardly made a peep about Keith Ellison being a domestic abuser.

And scum fucks like you elected Keith Ellison, the domestic abuser, into office. Why aren't they reporting on that very much/at all? Why can't you just admit the media is overly biased against Republicans and have been for over a decade now? If you guys just started admitting the truth we could have a lot more honest conversations.

Also I never said the media was "pretending Omarosa is a saint", that's called a strawman. I said they are hanging on her every word.
    Trump raped Ivana.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump raped Ivana.
    Remember how you said you wanted to hold both sides accountable? Remember when you stopped doing that?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2018 at 11:29 AM.

6. Default

Remember how you said you wanted to hold both sides accountable? Remember when you stopped doing that?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump raped Ivana.
    You raped Jeril.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ain't that the truth. Out of all the republicans they picked trump followed by Cruz. A decent human being like Kasich was no match for them and that tells you something abiut the mental state of the right wing. It does not bode well for the future.
    Kasich is a functional retard, much like yourself, only not quite as retarded.

So apparently Trump's lawyers are getting ready to sue Omarosa for violating her NDA. Rumors are swirling that she's in contact with Avenatti to represent her. I wonder who will be the major Democrat donor to offer to pay her penalty for violating her NDA.

10. Default

So apparently Trump's lawyers are getting ready to sue Omarosa for violating her NDA. Rumors are swirling that she's in contact with Avenatti to represent her. I wonder who will be the major Democrat donor to offer to pay her penalty for violating her NDA.
    good luck trying to enforce those illegal NDAs