Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: The Age Scenario

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    time is a flat circle
    The Earth is flat.

  2. Default

    In your first option do you remember all the memories you had of your previous lives?

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    In your first option do you remember all the memories you had of your previous lives?
    Yes.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yes.
    Definitely rebirth. A different body everytime, the ability to go back to one of your past lives and correct things, different body which is like getting into a brand new and different car each time.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Definitely rebirth. A different body everytime, the ability to go back to one of your past lives and correct things, different body which is like getting into a brand new and different car each time.
    Lol, that's one way to put it!

  6. #26

    Default

    Definitely 30, the thought of puberty and high school and KNOWING they were coming would suck. Life was good at 30, besides, no one will know, just ask this guy:

    maxresdefault.jpg

    He is a freaking celebrity and no one knows he is a vampire.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Being reborn in the past. I just know that if I chose 30 a massive comet would wipe out life on earth the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Being reborn in the past. I just know that if I chose 30 a massive comet would wipe out life on earth the next day.
    How far back in the past?

  9. #29

    Default

    So here's a new stipulation. If you wound up reborn into a fantasy World, would you like stay human? Or would you be a monster?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,321
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Who wouldn't want to be an aelotoi? C'mon man.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •