Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Age Scenario

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I think you'll need some kind of regeneration clause in there to avoid cancer, like each time a cell dies it's replaced by an exact copy so there are no mutations.
    I think not aging covers it, honestly. Your cells are just coming back as the exact same.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I think you'll need some kind of regeneration clause in there to avoid cancer, like each time a cell dies it's replaced by an exact copy so there are no mutations.
    I would say that the clause is that you can die but it can't be of a natural thing, like aging. Your body is not an unbreakable fortress but it's definitely a thing out of time. You can still OD and choke on spaghetti but you're not gonna die because too much sun. You'd have to be deliberately attempting to die.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I would say that the clause is that you can die but it can't be of a natural thing, like aging. Your body is not an unbreakable fortress but it's definitely a thing out of time. You can still OD and choke on spaghetti but you're not gonna die because too much sun. You'd have to be deliberately attempting to die.
    Alright, so basically like Highlander minus the decapitation thing.
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-07-2018 at 09:55 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Can I cut a side deal? I just want to go back to high school and fuck all those girls I used to think were too chubby.

Alright, so basically like Highlander minus the decapitation thing.
    But without the sword. Unless you wanna carry a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Can I cut a side deal? I just want to go back to high school and fuck all those girls I used to think were too chubby.
    That's weird. If you wanna nail high school girls from back in the day, I'd say the Rebirth thing but with the clause of repeating the same timeline. Second chance, basically.

Blog Entries

Repeating the same timeline over and over again would eventually get old as fuck. Like, after a million years worth of play.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-07-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

If you wanna nail high school girls from back in the day, I'd say the Rebirth thing but with the clause of repeating the same timeline. Second chance, basically.
    Thats true. Knowing what we know now, high school would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Can you suicide and keep getting reborn and are we aware that we will be reborn?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Repeating the same timeline over and over again would eventually get old as fuck. Like, after a million years worth of play.
    Take original deal, randomization. You could be born in an actual D&D fantasy. Or you could be born in the fucking 40's as a black kid.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Thats true. Knowing what we know now, high school would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Can you suicide and keep getting reborn and are we aware that we will be reborn?
    Once you are dead, you are done. No rebirth. You hit the grave, you are gone. You are aware of yourself once you turn a month old.
    Last edited by Astray; 08-07-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Once you are dead, you are done. No rebirth. You hit the grave, you are gone. You are aware of yourself once you turn a month old.
    Thats a tough one. Not sure I could truly exploit this without knowing that its free of consequences but I'd be willing to try

10. Default

time is a flat circle