Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Age Scenario

Default The Age Scenario

I posted this on LNet and it was pretty well received so;

Would you rather be reborn into a new body somewhere else (dimension, place, time, etc) with all your current knowledge and skills?

OR

Would you rather have a 30 year old body and live without the fear of death via aging? You can still die, you just don't have to worry about age.

Esplain.

Blog Entries

Reborn infinite times?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reborn infinite times?
    I'd say you can die in the new place but if you don't, once you turn 50 you can choose to be reborn again with the limitation of the option only being valid once, on your birthday, a year.

Blog Entries

Probably reborn over and over. If you were 30 forever, you'd eventually be found out and someone would murder the shit out of you.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I would pick reborn as well but the idea of learning how to walk all over again is mortifying.

Blog Entries

If Crusader Kings 2 has taught me anything about the second option, it's that a) you will eventually get cancer, and b) there is another immortal out there hunting for you.

Being an enlightened baby would suck, though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

No no no no no! The day I get granted an ageless 30 year old body I'd probably get hit by a car or fall down the steps and break my neck. Got to go with reborn, reluctantly

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    you will eventually get cancer
    Fuck. I laughed too hard at that.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No no no no no! The day I get granted an ageless 30 year old body I'd probably get hit by a car or fall down the steps and break my neck. Got to go with reborn, reluctantly
    The enlightened baby gives me a wave of anxiety that I will understand that shitting myself is a bad thing but I won't be able to control it until I develop motor skills.

LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Fuck. I laughed too hard at that
    I think you'll need some kind of regeneration clause in there to avoid cancer, like each time a cell dies it's replaced by an exact copy so there are no mutations.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.