Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blink Flares token

Default Blink Flares token

I have a wrought silver token, can be redeemed at EG to add blink flares to a weapon of your choice.

Looking for trades of either BS or ...
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

2. Default

Can these be used on ranged weapons? Or melee only?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsh View Post
    Can these be used on ranged weapons? Or melee only?
    I assisted about that very question, according to the GM who answered my referral "I see no reason that would prevent you from using it on a ranged weapon"

After much discussion, it appears as though the blink script itself wasn't updated yet to function with ranged weapons, once it is according to simu documentation on the wiki:

"Upgrading Bows and Crossbows

As of May 2020, bows and crossbows can be upgraded similarly to melee weapons. They can be enchanted (a wise move, since bow enchant adds to both AS and DS) and take sighting as well as have flares, blesses (or permablessing), greater undead bane, rotflares, or various other abilities."
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

4. Default

Ink has not been allowed on bows as of yet being that the script doesn't work accordingly and it is low on their list to adjust. So as of right now, unless it's a wyrom special auction type thing, ink cannot be added to bows via eg flares or hess.

what were last year's restrictions on using EG flare tokens? Something like 15 CER and under a certain enchant?
    Last edited by lexbubba; 06-19-2021 at 08:14 PM.

More like 10 cer I think parasite conversion was 15cer and I’ve actually put blink flares on a crossbow and it never worked and they didn’t care to make it work thus it doesn’t work.

They said blink tokens couldn't be used on bows. But they change their minds all the time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    They said blink tokens couldn't be used on bows. But they change their minds all the time.
    I would say the requestor just have that one monk dude with the death gloves or whatever put in a request for the blink on bows and then this will solve the problem
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

9. Default

I fail to see an ask on the token. Ah well.

WTB Blink for runestaves
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible