View Poll Results: 1x or 24 Physical Fitness?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1x 4Lyfe

16 59.26%
  • 24 is fine.

1 3.70%
  • Tacos

5 18.52%
  • Drigler is a fucking moron, also 1x 4lyfe

5 18.52%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pure PF - 1x vs 24

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Back before you could redo your skills so if you accidentally didn't train in your weapon type for a level your character was forever gimped?
    That's the one. We could call it Gemstone: FUCK YOU
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That's the one. We could call it Gemstone: FUCK YOU
    Not really gimped. eventually, with enough levels, it is only a 2AS difference. It sucks at low levels though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Not really gimped. eventually, with enough levels, it is only a 2AS difference. It sucks at low levels though.
    2 AS is gimped! GIMPED I SAY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    2 AS is gimped! GIMPED I SAY!
    I swtiched from THW to OHE/Shield at level 8 once because a mein greatsword was fucking expensive and I couldn't afford it and a mein sword was like 60k less, little did I know a mein sword was actually a rapier. I sat around in Hobs until I couldn't gain XP anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    A game mode where we are all forced to play that first, terribly trained character we made.
    I'll kick everything's ass with my level 25 ranger that trained in pick/disarm because I thought shit like that was for quests and not loot and as a result only knew 609 and 103.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'll kick everything's ass with my level 25 ranger that trained in pick/disarm because I thought shit like that was for quests and not loot and as a result only knew 609 and 103.
    My warrior only 1x'ed weapon skills (OHE, OHB, and brawling) because I wanted to be "well rounded", and didn't train in 2h because I thought the alexandrite greatsword I had custom made used edged training like another game I had just finished playing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

7. Default

If less than 1x was desired, I think the optimal number to train to would be 40 ranks. Then find a few good 10+ PF bonus enhancives to fill in any empty slots you have.

You could easily get 90 PF ranks this way, and then you would have all those saved TPs from skipping the training to dump into spells, and you would still have similar defenses as your peers. OR you could dump all the saved TPs into combat maneuvers, which are impossible to find as enhancives, and have better defenses than a number of other pures (plus some CM points for say combat focus for more TD).

I dont have an axe in this fight though, for the record i voted for tacos.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 08-05-2018 at 03:37 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

The best course of action is to be an empath and 3x PF.

It'd be interesting to go on test server and test stuff like this. We all know they say it is a primary factor in maneuver defense, but having actual hard proof it does help and by how much is definitely something I'd be interested in knowing.

Same thing for 704 w/ demonology ranks.

They say it does help, but going from 40 ranks to 102 ranks, I've yet to see a noticeable difference. Also with the amount of bugs in formulas, some of this stuff should definitely be verified and not just taken as gospel with no testing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dantx View Post
    It'd be interesting to go on test server and test stuff like this. We all know they say it is a primary factor in maneuver defense, but having actual hard proof it does help and by how much is definitely something I'd be interested in knowing.

Same thing for 704 w/ demonology ranks.

They say it does help, but going from 40 ranks to 102 ranks, I've yet to see a noticeable difference. Also with the amount of bugs in formulas, some of this stuff should definitely be verified and not just taken as gospel with no testing.
    It is directly posted as the primary for it, so the amount it helps is more than anything else.