Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Response Time

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I've been in the Premium referral queue for a month now. I was back up to number 23 when I logged in last.

And Astray, you realize I wrote that program for Monk TD before I ever made a monk, in 2015, right? That's why it said Frunk on it (the name of my warrior). https://www.labreesbakery.com/mtd/su...emstoneiv.html
    Flimbo!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I've been in the Premium referral queue for a month now. I was back up to number 23 when I logged in last.
    not in game often or what?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    not in game often or what?
    No, that's the thing. I've been on constantly. I've gone from level 102 to level 107 in that time. A week of the month though can be chalked up to a bad first encounter. First assist, the GM I spoke with sent an email to the GM who played the merchant, said he'd get back to me. Waited a week with no response, assisted again and was given a referral. This referral was a joke referral apparently, because two weeks later my referral was answered and I was immediately told I needed a different type of referral. One week after that, I'm in the queue again and up to number 23. So maybe next week.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 08-03-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing. I'd totally try to bang people if I was a GM. Every job has to have some benefit.
    I don't look at it as a good or bad thing as long as they can do their job as well. You have pretty much proven, by the work you selflessly offer to the community, that you're able to get the job done no matter how many dicks you're choking on at the time.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Simucon isn't the kind of place you want to anger people. It's a pretty tough crowd. Biker gangs won't even fuck with them.
    Whatever dude, not like you'll show up there any time soon without your keyboard to protect you. At least Astray would probably bring some good drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Whatever dude, not like you'll show up there any time soon without your keyboard to protect you. At least Astray would probably bring some good drugs.
    If they had boxing at simucon I would totally show up.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If they had boxing at simucon I would totally show up.
    There's a karate studio between the hotel and Simutronics office if you want to challenge Whatley to kumite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

It's difficult to find shrooms out here in the summer and the winter time is even worse. Gotta wait till spring to restock on my supply. I thought about growing my own though.

Blog Entries

There's a karate studio between the hotel and Simutronics office if you want to challenge Whatley to kumite.
    Fuck that, boxing ring right there in the middle of it all.

Fighting on shrooms would be the shit.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-03-2018 at 02:03 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's difficult to find shrooms out here in the summer and the winter time is even worse. Gotta wait till spring to restock on my supply. I thought about growing my own though.
    Where is "out here?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.