Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Response Time

Default GM Response Time

God they fucking suck. Why does it take more than a week to speak to one of these people? I could understand the wait for an F2P, sure. Get to the paying customers first, right? That's fair, but why the ridiculous wait times? It's almost a joke, like they're trying to wait you out so they don't have to do anything but sit around and pretend to be helpful.

Cock suckers.

2. Default

Cause you're on a list of special people.

I gotta go to SimuCon and call Wyrom a faggot.

Blog Entries

If they were salaried employees they'd have more incentive (and time) to be responsive, but the game is at best a side project for them. I think a lot of them do their GM'ing while they're at their other jobs.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    If they were salaried employees they'd have more incentive (and time) to be responsive, but the game is at best a side project for them. I think a lot of them do their GM'ing while they're at their other jobs.
    Which is fucked. Pay someone if you want them to do work. Simu is awful with that shit.

Fucking agreed. I recently spoke with a GH about an issue and got referred to a GM. 8 in the Premie queue. That number stayed at 8 for a while and then the next time I logged in it’s 12. I said fuck it and cancelled. It’s lunacy.

Blog Entries

Imagine how many retards these GMs gotta deal with though. Agree Simu should pay better.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    Imagine how many retards these GMs gotta deal with though. Agree Simu should pay better.
    There's shit that is legit like potentially janitor erased gear and there's like "Oh man I had a character fling poo at me, please ban him." They should pay them, period. Same with coders, same with anyone that works with you. It's that "work for exposure" shit.

Blog Entries

A lot may be due to how many scripts exist and only certain GMs knowing how to handle them. You could sit at #1 forever until a specific GM comes on that can handle your issue.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    There's shit that is legit like potentially janitor erased gear and there's like "Oh man I had a character fling poo at me, please ban him." They should pay them, period. Same with coders, same with anyone that works with you. It's that "work for exposure" shit.
    Working in CS myself, I can only imagine the repeat offender shitheads they have to deal with on a constant basis as well.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist