View Poll Results: Will Mueller charge Trump with obstructing justice?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 38.89%
  • No

4 22.22%
  • Yes, with tacos

7 38.89%
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Trump obstruct justice?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Don't be such a vaginahead.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

What makes Trump a Tyrant like Hitler?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    4.1% gdp growth and record low unemployment.
    I don't see how that benefits you. What are you getting out of it, besides the ability to troll strangers on the internet?

Those numbers aren't groundbreaking and in no way are reflective of anything Trump has accomplished.

It's actually more amazing he hasn't completely fucked it up.

It's fascinating how Trump supporters are willing to be lied to like this. Trump is a pathological liar on a scale we've never seen before.
    Pathological liar on a scale we've never seen before? Please.

Obama blamed a stupid YouTube video for why 4 Americans were murdered in Benghazi. He claimed over and over again that if you liked your doctor you could keep your doctor, and that the average American family would save 2500 dollars a year on their health insurance premiums.

Those are real lies that resulted in the deaths of Americans and ultimately affected the way of life for Americans.

Trump "lies" about some stupid meeting with some stupid lawyer from stupid Russia and it's the worst thing ever? Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Obama blamed a stupid YouTube video for why 4 Americans were murdered in Benghazi. He claimed over and over again that if you liked your doctor you could keep your doctor, and that the average American family would save 2500 dollars a year on their health insurance premiums.

Those are real lies that resulted in the deaths of Americans and ultimately affected the way of life for Americans.

Trump "lies" about some stupid meeting with some stupid lawyer from stupid Russia and it's the worst thing ever? Stop.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

You can follow it. WaPo does a great job of tracking the lies.

Blog Entries

I don't see how that benefits you. What are you getting out of it, besides the ability to troll strangers on the internet?

Those numbers aren't groundbreaking and in no way are reflective of anything Trump has accomplished.

It's actually more amazing he hasn't completely fucked it up.
    Those numbers = higher middle class incomes. Obviously it's too difficult for you to understand.

Last edited by Neveragain; 08-05-2018 at 07:45 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You can follow it. WaPo does a great job of tracking the lies.

Here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't be such a vaginahead.
    My first instinct is to insult you back, but I’m not going to.

I’m going to send a tweet to ray Lewis and ask him to pray for you. He’s really good at this.

Maybe he can get Jesus to speak to you and maybe you’ll rethink all of this. God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Those numbers = higher middle class incomes. Obviously it's too difficult for you to understand.
    The 4.1% would be 6th best in the Obama era. Nothing to brag about it.