Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Learn to google.
    So far we have two quotes of Trump referring to "fake news" as the "enemy of the people" and referring to "much of our news media" as the enemy of the people? Could those same "much of" the media be the "fake news" he was referring to?

It's almost like you're too happy to be lied to as long as those lies paint Trump in a bad light.

Do you also hold the news accountable for claiming Trump attacked the entire media and declared the news the enemy of the people? Or do they get a pass for lying because most of them hate Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ya, its a problem and it won't end with trump. I don't know what will fix it but I believe its gonna get worse before it gets better.
    Much worse. The god damn idiots have sent a bright red invitation to every enemy of the US that they should start interfering with our elections. There are no real repercussions, and it turns out half of the country is absolutely willing to look the other way.

3. Default

I'm just glad Republicans won't care at all when China colludes with a Democrat candidate in 2020. After all everyone does it and collusion isn't illegal.

Much worse. The god damn idiots have sent a bright red invitation to every enemy of the US that they should start interfering with our elections. There are no real repercussions, and it turns out half of the country is absolutely willing to look the other way.
    Uh...Obama was president while Russia was interfering with our elections and he not only did nothing about it, he initially claimed they weren't interfering. See? More of that Goebbels shit going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm just glad Republicans won't care at all when China colludes with a Democrat candidate in 2020. After all everyone does it and collusion isn't illegal.
    I mean, come on. It's not as serious as having a private email server.

So. You know. No big deal.

Thats the truth. They could almost argue theoretically that trump implicitilly approves of their interference because hes known about it since the 2016 campaign but also welcomed it, even asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Uh...Obama was president while Russia was interfering with our elections and he not only did nothing about it, he initially claimed they weren't interfering. See? More of that Goebbels shit going on.
    That's not true and it also does nothing to absolve trump of shirking his duty as potus.

8. Default

I mean, come on. It's not as serious as having a private email server.

So. You know. No big deal.
    Weird, the same Republicans who threw tantrums over Hillary's disregard for security standards don't give a shit about Trump literally selling out the country to Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Weird, the same Republicans who threw tantrums over Hillary's disregard for security standards don't give a shit about Trump literally selling out the country to Russia.
    Remember golfing and vacations? Executive orders? Deficits? In a macabre way its fascinating to see how they have abandoned all the principles that they held so dear just a short two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's not true and it also does nothing to absolve trump of shirking his duty as potus.
    You're right, it's just more evidence of Democrats giving Obama a pass while attacking Trump mercilessly for doing the same thing.