Page 22 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So a white supremacist who goes into meltdowns about "beta males" and "immigrants" walks into a politics forum and joins forces with a passive racist who says all immigrants are dangerous and an active racist who is like 60 and spends his days harassing people on a forum for a game he hasn't played in like 10 years.

And *I* need to choose my friends better?

Ha.

Ha Ha.

Ha.
    Can you just use names? It's annoying trying to decipher your nonsense.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    See, I was in the military, and I know what his job entails, what Udeid is like, and what life is like there. Qatar is a resort compared to just about anywhere else, and his job != a background in government and journalism. We used to give him good-natured shit for it, but now that he's gone off the deep end, lying and threatening people IRL, it's no longer good-natured. He can get fucked.

I get that he's one of the maybe two people who leap to your defense, but you need to choose your friends better.
    Get over yourself.

Found the thread I was thinking about:

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Hey man, I was just the camera guy. I did have my own sweet ride though, some kind of miniature pickup truck like thing. Fun as hell to tear around base in.
    don't be jealous of my mandatory reflective safety belt. :|
    The autonomy was one of my favorite things about being a videographer. That and being able to tell generals where to stand and what to say. Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff? Yes sir I'm gonna have to ask you to stand over there for this shot..
    So yes, pk refers to himself as "the camera guy."

I'm not knocking Androidpk's service in the military, he volunteered and a lot of men and women didn't. I'm knocking the shit he's doing now.

Although I was wrong when I said he was assigned to a higher up for a while, I think I was confusing this post where he just says he met a general and he was impressed with him:

NO PRESSURE

Some of those generals have such a commanding presence. I was stoked when I met this guy.

Blog Entries

So a white supremacist who goes into meltdowns about "beta males" and "immigrants" walks into a politics forum and joins forces with a passive racist who says all immigrants are dangerous and an active racist who is like 60 and spends his days harassing people on a forum for a game he hasn't played in like 10 years.

And *I* need to choose my friends better?

Ha.

Ha Ha.

Ha.
    You're going to need to name names if you want me to respond to anything specific, but I've managed to have political discussions with just about everyone (I think) you've listed. We don't agree a lot and we're not changing each others' views, but we've managed to do it without it resorting to name-calling. With you though, even though we probably share about 80% of our positions, you've routinely called me, implicitly or explicity, a sexist or racist or whatever.

But let's be clear: nobody else on this board has threatened another member IRL. Why do you turn a blind eye to that?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

You're going to need to name names if you want me to respond to anything specific, but I've managed to have political discussions with just about everyone (I think) you've listed. We don't agree a lot and we're not changing each others' views, but we've managed to do it without it resorting to name-calling. With you though, even though we probably share about 80% of our positions, you've routinely called me, implicitly or explicity, a sexist or racist or whatever.

But let's be clear: nobody else on this board has threatened another member IRL. Why do you turn a blind eye to that?

Convenient of you to forget all the folks who harassed warclaidhm until he committed suicide. Oh, probably because you were one of them. Go fuck yourself.

Blog Entries

Convenient of you to forget all the folks who harassed warclaidhm until he committed suicide. Oh, probably because you were one of them. Go fuck yourself.
    Wow, people were calling his job trying to get him fired? And threatening to turn over his info to groups that might harm him? That's pretty fucked up!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Yeah I wasn't referring to you literally at all.

So....maybe you should take a moment to rethink our entire history of interactions.

For someone so against slander you sure do slander a lot of people.

Yeah I wasn't referring to you literally at all.

So....maybe you should take a moment to rethink our entire history of interactions.
    You just heavily implied Taernath is friends with at least 3 white supremacists. Why do you have a problem remembering the shit you just said a few minutes ago?

10. Default

Wow, people were calling his job trying to get him fired? And threatening to turn over his info to groups that might harm him? That's pretty fucked up!
    Better to just send rep for years on end telling him to kill himself amongst other things right? Yeah that is fucked up.