Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I think he was intimidated by some of the other veterans here that had more 'prestigious' jobs or assignments while he spent his enlistment during the wars in an overseas coffee shop. Then these political threads started and he wanted a way to play up his credentials, so he started talking about his supposed "background" in government and journalism while dropping hints about sources and contacts and secret squirrel stuff.

To be clear, I'm not giving him shit because I think being a videographer is lowly or something (it's not, if he wasn't a fuckup he could have turned that into a bank civilian career), but because of the way he's talking up his experience into something it wasn't.
    Yeah.. I'm jealous of.. who exactly? I know Gelston was infantry in the Marines and I think cwolff was surface fleet in the Navy.. other than that I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And these political threads? I've been posting in the politics folder for years now and have never played up credentials/backgrounds/sources/contacts/secret squirrel shit, so keep talking out your ass.

Seriously, not sure if you're trolling or if you've gone full retard.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    He also made a great argument against trump that the dems should seize on. Trump is the CEO president. If a company had a CEO make such shitty hiring decisions constantly he'd be fired. We should fire trump too.
    That's nice. We already have that option, every 4 years dumbass.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Yeah I'm sorry, but intentionally misrepresenting someone's job and then lambasting them for correcting the record is just trolling and seriously sad.

Find a better use of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah I'm sorry, but intentionally misrepresenting someone's job and then lambasting them for correcting the record is just trolling and seriously sad.

pk ain't corrected shit. In the past he said his job was to take photographs in the military. And like Taernath said there is nothing wrong with that, but why is he pretending it was more than that now.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    pk ain't corrected shit. In the past he said his job was to take photographs in the military. And like Taernath said there is nothing wrong with that, but why is he pretending it was more than that now.
    obvious troll is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh honey. I think you missed the last line of my post.

Hey, try sounding out the words and moving your mouth as you read. It helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah.. I'm jealous of.. who exactly? I know Gelston was infantry in the Marines and I think cwolff was surface fleet in the Navy.. other than that I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And these political threads? I've been posting in the politics folder for years now and have never played up credentials/backgrounds/sources/contacts/secret squirrel shit, so keep talking out your ass.

Seriously, not sure if you're trolling or if you've gone full retard.
    0311 Marine Reserves. Surface fleet? For real? FML

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

See, I was in the military, and I know what his job entails, what Udeid is like, and what life is like there. Qatar is a resort compared to just about anywhere else, and his job != a background in government and journalism. We used to give him good-natured shit for it, but now that he's gone off the deep end, lying and threatening people IRL, it's no longer good-natured. He can get fucked.

I get that he's one of the maybe two people who leap to your defense, but you need to choose your friends better.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    That's nice. We already have that option, every 4 years dumbass.
    We also have another option that can be exercised at any point called impeachment- which was very clearly what he was referring to.

Seriously, you have to TRY to be this wrong all the time. Please tell me you're trying to be this wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    See, I was in the military, and I know what his job entails, what Udeid is like, and what life is like there. Qatar is a resort compared to just about anywhere else, and his job != a background in government and journalism. We used to give him good-natured shit for it, but now that he's gone off the deep end, lying and threatening people IRL, it's no longer good-natured. He can get fucked.

I get that he's one of the maybe two people who leap to your defense, but you need to choose your friends better.
    So a white supremacist who goes into meltdowns about "beta males" and "immigrants" walks into a politics forum and joins forces with a passive racist who says all immigrants are dangerous and an active racist who is like 60 and spends his days harassing people on a forum for a game he hasn't played in like 10 years.

And *I* need to choose my friends better?

Ha.

Ha Ha.

Ha.