Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Whatever this administration has or hasn't done, don't put a label on the entire Republican party. Some of us have the courage to openly disagree with some of Trump's decisions and actions. The last couple days alone should make that clear.
    Republicans in office. I know some have spoken out, McCain, Flake, Corker.. but that's all they've done, spoken out, while they continue to rubber stamp anything that Trump sends there way. They could do something like switching parties but they haven't and they won't. Their thoughts and prayers are entirely meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Republicans in office. I know some have spoken out, McCain, Flake, Corker.. but that's all they've done, spoken out, while they continue to rubber stamp anything that Trump sends there way. They could do something like switching parties but they haven't and they won't. Their thoughts and prayers are entirely meaningless.
    McCain single handedly shot down the chance at repealing Obamacare, even though he campaigned on repealing it. The fuck you talking about?

It's also beyond hilarious you think they should switch parties because they don't like the current president.

Whatever this administration has or hasn't done, don't put a label on the entire Republican party. Some of us have the courage to openly disagree with some of Trump's decisions and actions. The last couple days alone should make that clear.
    There's truth to this especially considering how fluid the GOP is now a days. It's changing before our eyes and the "real" republicans are being shunned in favor of a trump-centric political party that doesn't resemble anything we've known from the republicans. The caveat though is that the GOP leadership is firmly on the trump train. Roma changed her name, Paduchik calls Kasich a sore loser, McConnell pushes trumps agenda and Ryan hasn't even spoken out against revoking Brennans security clearance after telling us that trump was just trolling (as if that is ok.)

I applaud the republicans who've shown the courage of their convictions but they seem to be losing the party to hacks and sell outs. I hope the never trumpers can influence the party to return to something like what it used to be.

4. Default

They could do something like switching parties but they haven't and they won't.
    You're right, they won't switch parties. If you don't understand that, I certainly don't know how to explain it to you.

You're right, they won't switch parties. If you don't understand that, I certainly don't know how to explain it to you.
    We don't need you to switch parties.

We need you all to start voting in primaries and to silence the insane wing of your party that's destroying this country from the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

We need you all to start voting in primaries and to silence the insane wing of your party that's destroying this country from the inside.
    I don't know what's bigger; your ego or your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

7. Default

It has been done by Senators and House members before, it isn't a new concept that I'm suggesting.

It has been done by Senators and House members before, it isn't a new concept that I'm suggesting.
    Androidpk, the man who wants to "hold both sides accountable", thinks a solution for a person to redeem themselves is to switch to the Democrat party. Does that suddenly make one become a "good" person, pk?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk, the man who wants to "hold both sides accountable", thinks a solution for a person to redeem themselves is to switch to the Democrat party. Does that suddenly make one become a "good" person, pk?
    In b4 weak deflection.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This is true. If it weren't trump, it would have been Cruz.