Thread: Kyrsten Sinema

1. Default Kyrsten Sinema

While I do not accept that CNN's bias is as strong as some other posters here believe, I do believe that CNN has a left-leaning bias that affects their coverage.

So what's the deal with this Democratic Senate candidate? CNN has this article as a headline on their webpage. I would expect this sort of coverage for a Republican candidate. Maybe someone at CNN has got the message that coverage of the news should be unbiased?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/15/polit...ers/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    While I do not accept that CNN's bias is as strong as some other posters here believe, I do believe that CNN has a left-leaning bias that affects their coverage.

So what's the deal with this Democratic Senate candidate? CNN has this article as a headline on their webpage. I would expect this sort of coverage for a Republican candidate. Maybe someone at CNN has got the message that coverage of the news should be unbiased?

You're retarded. Stop making retarded threads.

Blog Entries

Every media source has a bias leaning some direction. Watch them all, split it down the middle. Or just get all your news from memes. Whatever, who cares.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

The issue is not about bias. All news outlets are biased.

The issue is about fake news or deliberate disinformation used to influence the audience.

This thread isn’t very fun.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible