Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'd rather be a piece of shit than a pedophile any day of the week.
    You get your wish. Congratulations.

I'd rather be a piece of shit than a pedophile any day of the week.
    Too bad for you you're both.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Nap says this isn't a case of a "judge being a judge". Ellis is making himself center stage. My hope is that there is so much evidence against Manafort that it's an easy decision for the jury find guilty.

"I'm not happy with this judge," Napolitano said on "The Daily Briefing" on Wednesday. "He's making too much of the case about him and he's showing an extraordinary bias against the government."
    He said if Ellis feels that negatively about the prosecution, then he should keep those feelings to himself or he shouldn't be on the case.
    "The jury can't be happy with this judge because of the snide, snarky comments," Napolitano said. ARTICLE

He also made a great argument against trump that the dems should seize on. Trump is the CEO president. If a company had a CEO make such shitty hiring decisions constantly he'd be fired. We should fire trump too.

Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano told Dana Perino that he found Rick Gates to be a convincing witness, while pointing out that everything that Gates did seems “an encyclopedic example of the swamp that President Trump said he would drain.”
    “He had these two guys running his campaign! They were worse than anybody!” he added. ARTICLE

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Nap says this isn't a case of a "judge being a judge". Ellis is making himself center stage. My hope is that there is so much evidence against Manafort that it's an easy decision for the jury find guilty.

He also made a great argument against trump that the dems should seize on. Trump is the CEO president. If a company had a CEO make such shitty hiring decisions constantly he'd be fired. We should fire trump too.
    You're uber retarded.

Jesus Christ you're such a fucking crybaby.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Says the guy sending dick picks to underage kids.
    Says the pedo.... dude, stop projecting.

This sums up parkbandits PC posting for the last 10 years, finding people to latch onto and spew his impotent rage at..
    Says the guy who complains about a woman masturbating. Dude, man up.

It's why you're estranged from Rachel, your own kids can't stand what a toxic, abusive person you are. Fuck off already.
    Is this from the same source that says I'm divorced, have a girlfriend working at McDonalds, I beat my wife(ex) and install tubs? I should probably tell my daughter I'm estranged from her.. since she's home with her boyfriend for dinner tonight. I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. It's her favorite meal.

Your level of failure, creepy and retardation is epic.

Thank you for reminding people what a piece of shit you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I thought Fox News was a fake news source?

Blog Entries

why would I dox him on the pc? would be more fun to give all his info to antifa groups
    Narcissistic rage is characterized by fact distortion, planting and fostering rumors, character assassination, exaggeration, and flinging groundless accusations and misleading half-truths at anyone they feel has slighted them.

Sound familiar?

You are the lowest, most cowardly piece of shit the PC has ever encountered. No wonder you are such a failure in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Narcissistic rage is characterized by fact distortion, planting and fostering rumors, character assassination, exaggeration, and flinging groundless accusations and misleading half-truths at anyone they feel has slighted them.

Sound familiar?
    Yeah, thanks for describing parkbandit for us.

Blog Entries

Yeah, thanks for describing parkbandit for us.
    Love or hate PB...he fights his own battles and doesn't require or seek outside help to fight them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow