Page 34 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    ROFL

Hostility, aggression, irritability, lack of restraint. Poor judgement and inability to learn from past behavior ..

Hate to break it to you, but that's not describing PK.

It's describing me.
    Yes.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about Manafort?
    No, it's supposed to be about you being a hypocritical twatmonster that needs to shut the fuck up.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

An employee of Federal Savings Bank, where former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort successfully obtained $16 million in loans, testified Monday that the bank’s president opposed extending one of those loans to Manafort but was overruled by bank CEO Steve Calk, who served as an adviser on the Trump campaign.

“It closed because Mr. Calk wanted it to close,” bank employee James Brennan said.

The loan, a $9.5 million mortgage on Manafort’s home in the Hamptons, came after a previous construction loan proposal for a property in California fell apart at the closing table.

Prosecutors called Brennan to the stand as they make their case against Manafort for alleged bank fraud. He also faces tax fraud charges in the case in federal court in Virginia. Manafort has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

The trial, which resumed Monday afternoon after recessing on Friday, is entering it’s third week. Prosecutors are nearing the end of presenting their case, and the jury is expected to get the case later this week

So much for the Trump talking point that this trial has nothing to do with Trump and everything is old charges.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT MANAFORT IS. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE NAME OF A VIDEO GAME OR SOMETHING.

Tacos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT MANAFORT IS. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE NAME OF A VIDEO GAME OR SOMETHING.

Tacos.
    It's the name of the last level in Karnov.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post

Tacos.
    http://mana.wikia.com/wiki/Mana_Fortress

6. Default

Prosecutors rested their case today, could have a verdict by the end of the week. Not saying Manafort is going to be found guilty but it doesn't look good for him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Prosecutors rested their case today, could have a verdict by the end of the week. Not saying Manafort is going to be found guilty but it doesn't look good for him at all.
    The way things have been going it'll be a hung jury.

subpoena subpoena

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yes.

No, it's supposed to be about you being a hypocritical twatmonster that needs to shut the fuck up.
    This is correct.

Yeah this is a tough one- Ellis was really the worst judge Mueller's team could have stumbled upon (and the best for Manafort's). But when a Judge is very clearly biased towards one side or another, it tends to actually endear the jury to the other side.

Having said that, the comment he made about focusing on loans Manafort actually got has serious potential to cause problems here. Fortunately for Ellis, the Judiciary is actually REALLY bad at policing itself.