Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah, saying I have a background in XYZ is totally bragging..

Blog Entries

Why do some people (pk) believe they will appear more impressive by inflating the importance of a previous job?

Ridiculously pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Why do some people (pk) believe they will appear more impressive by inflating the importance of a previous job?

Ridiculously pathetic.
    I'll have you know I was guild master of my local rogue's guild at one time.

Blog Entries

Ridiculously pathetic.
    It's just a cover for his career as a male prostitute.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

I'm just going to insert my foot into my mouth once again.
    you do that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    I'll have you know I was guild master of my local rogue's guild at one time.
    So hot.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Ridiculously pathetic.
    If you worked for Goodwill... wouldn't you make something else up?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you worked for Goodwill... wouldn't you make something else up?
    No, I wouldn't. Honest work is nothing shameful.

Unless one has a massive self-confidence problem that is.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Ridiculously pathetic.
    I think he was intimidated by some of the other veterans here that had more 'prestigious' jobs or assignments while he spent his enlistment during the wars in an overseas coffee shop. Then these political threads started and he wanted a way to play up his credentials, so he started talking about his supposed "background" in government and journalism while dropping hints about sources and contacts and secret squirrel stuff.

To be clear, I'm not giving him shit because I think being a videographer is lowly or something (it's not, if he wasn't a fuckup he could have turned that into a bank civilian career), but because of the way he's talking up his experience into something it wasn't.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

No, I wouldn't. Honest work is nothing shameful.

Unless one has a massive self-confidence problem that is.
    PB seems to think working at GW is something someone should be ashamed of. Sure the pay wasn't stellar but the work itself was fascinating.