Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 896

Thread: Manafort

  1. #791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sounds like they've reached a plea deal. Whether or not that includes cooperation remains to be seen but it should be revealed tomorrow in court.
    At some point he'll have to cut off contact with trump's lawyers. I assume they've already walked through the ins and outs of a pardon and I wonder if Mueller has enough to stymie that.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    At some point he'll have to cut off contact with trump's lawyers. I assume they've already walked through the ins and outs of a pardon and I wonder if Mueller has enough to stymie that.
    It certainly doesn't reflect well on Trump that this defense agreement exists.

  3. #793
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sounds like they've reached a plea deal. Whether or not that includes cooperation remains to be seen but it should be revealed tomorrow in court.
    OMGOMGoGkjswhfaofksfpasfo jpowjp;asjascflj

    ITS REALLYZ HAPPENENINGINGIN!!!!


  4. #794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    OMGOMGoGkjswhfaofksfpasfo jpowjp;asjascflj

    ITS REALLYZ HAPPENENINGINGIN!!!!

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Mueller is going to want conspiracy to defraud and FARA.
    Called it. Plus with the 46 million in assets seized the OSC just paid for itself. Winning!

  6. Default

    President Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort is pleading guilty Friday to two criminal charges Friday, under terms of a plea deal that includes his cooperation as a potential witness for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

    The decision by Manafort to provide evidence in exchange for leniency on sentencing is a stunning development in the long-running probe into whether any Trump associates may have conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

    Manafort’s defenders have long insisted that he would not cooperate with Mueller, and didn’t know any incriminating information against the president.

    Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann said at the beginning of Friday’s plea hearing that Manafort has agreed to cooperate with investigators.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 09-14-2018 at 12:49 PM.

  7. #797
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    President Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort is pleading guilty Friday to two criminal charges Friday, under terms of a plea deal that includes his cooperation as a potential witness for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

    The decision by Manafort to provide evidence in exchange for leniency on sentencing is a stunning development in the long-running probe into whether any Trump associates may have conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

    Manafort’s defenders have long insisted that he would not cooperate with Mueller, and didn’t know any incriminating information against the president.

    Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann said at the beginning of Friday’s plea hearing that Manafort has agreed to cooperate with investigators.
    So still nothing related to russia or the election, huh. Shocking. Also, subpoena subpoena and THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    So still nothing related to russia or the election, huh. Shocking. Also, subpoena subpoena and THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, it's just a random, unrelated coincidence that five members of Trump's campaign have been convicted so far. Really weird coincidence. Super weird.

  9. #799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    President Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort is pleading guilty Friday to two criminal charges Friday, under terms of a plea deal that includes his cooperation as a potential witness for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

    The decision by Manafort to provide evidence in exchange for leniency on sentencing is a stunning development in the long-running probe into whether any Trump associates may have conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

    Manafort’s defenders have long insisted that he would not cooperate with Mueller, and didn’t know any incriminating information against the president.

    Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann said at the beginning of Friday’s plea hearing that Manafort has agreed to cooperate with investigators.
    He's a flipper. All that tough talk and now even Paul's cooperating.

  10. #800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Yeah, it's just a random, unrelated coincidence that five members of Trump's campaign have been convicted so far. Really weird coincidence. Super weird.
    If nothing else it shows clearly that the President of the United States has such terrible judgement he's a threat to national security. How can we have a president who routinely and accidentally(?) hires criminals, then defends those criminals as good guys.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •