Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's not done on a regular basis at all, although to be fair it does happen more often with high profile cases, although again to be fair this is really only a "high profile" case because the media themselves have made it into a "high profile" case.

The really unusual part is suing for the information before the trial has even ended. The fact that they waited until after the jury asked about reasonable doubt makes it all the more suspicious.

Oh yeah, and to add to my previous comment about CNN claiming they just wanted to "interview" the jurors about the trial...uhhhh pretty sure the jurors aren't allowed to discuss the case with anyone before the trial is over, especially the media. I sure as hell know when I was on a jury for a simple assault case the judge instructed me not to discuss the trial with anyone (even other jurors) until we were in the jury deliberation room. I can only imagine it's even more strict for a "high profile" case like this.
    You are again making up more shit to try to spin a narrative which you also made up. You've assigned intention and motivation to CNN although it appears to be a group of news organizations that sued including: The motion — filed on behalf of CNN, Washington Post, BuzzFeed, POLITICO, New York Times, NBC Universal, and the Associated Press yet you've seized on CNN. It appears that you are simply reading right wing headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You are again making up more shit to try to spin a narrative which you also made up. You've assigned intention and motivation to CNN although it appears to be a group of news organizations that sued including: The motion — filed on behalf of CNN, Washington Post, BuzzFeed, POLITICO, New York Times, NBC Universal, and the Associated Press yet you've seized on CNN. It appears that you are simply reading right wing headlines.
    Why do you hate our justice system so much? If you loved your country you would be against CNN trying to intimidate jurors before a verdict is reached.

Why do you hate our justice system so much? If you loved your country you would be against CNN trying to intimidate jurors before a verdict is reached.
    trolls gonna troll

4. Default

Tgo acting like CNN is the only news group to request juror information when in fact Fox news reporters were among the group asking for said information. But no, gotta stick to the vast left wing conspiracy!

Blog Entries

trolls gonna troll
    Honestly, it's pretty obvious why the press was asking for names and addresses. How very Stalin like.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Honestly, it's pretty obvious why the press was asking for names and addresses. How very Stalin like.
    If you want to compare the founding fathers to Stalin then that's on you. We already know you're loyalties are out of whack so I wouldn't put it past you.

What are you even saying here? Not being a smart ass, I truly don't understand what you are trying to say with this sentence.

No it didn't "put this conspiracy theory to bed." How the fuck did you arrive to that conclusion? Not releasing the names being "irregular" (for him) doesn't negate the fact that CNN's timing was highly suspicious. Why can't you just put your love for America above that of your love for CNN and admit it was suspicious?
    In soywolff's world, CNN is America.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo acting like CNN is the only news group to request juror information when in fact Fox news reporters were among the group asking for said information. But no, gotta stick to the vast left wing conspiracy!
    Really? First I'm hearing about it.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...for-Access.pdf

Here is a link to the motion itself with the first paragraph listing all of the media organizations that signed onto the motion, with Fox News being absent.

Now maybe other news organizations filed separate motions, I would sure love to see your sources stating as such though.

I do love your argument though: "Well if Fox News does it that means it's okay!!"

If you want to compare the founding fathers to Stalin then that's on you. We already know you're loyalties are out of whack so I wouldn't put it past you.
    The founding fathers are asking for juror names and addresses? Are you high right now? Put the soy down!

10. Default

"If CNN does it it's bad for the country, but wait, all the journalism companies were asking for that info, can't disclose that because it would ruin my Alex Jones'ish conspiracy!"