Page 19 of 89 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Confirmed Ashliana is HIV positive.
    Confirmed Ashliana is pk.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I would expect something more from a journalist with super secret sources. I'm glad you gave up on that "career".
    To be fair, his 'federal background in journalism' was him editing videos for the Air Force.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    To be fair, his 'federal background in journalism' was him editing videos for the Air Force.
    Just editing?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Just editing?
    Um, I think they would know your job better than you do PK.

Blog Entries

Just editing?
    This course trains airmen in the operation of the DVC PRO video camera, a variety of editing systems, audio studios, and lighting equipment.
    Is your point that you also learned how to frame shots? I'm still gonna go with "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Um, I think they would know your job better than you do PK.
    I mean, people in the military have a general idea of what other military peoples' jobs do, there's nothing really arcane about it, but being a civilian you wouldn't know this. I don't know why guys who have boring military jobs like to imply they were something they weren't, but pk is the king when it comes to that.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Is your point that you also learned how to frame shots? I'm still gonna go with "yes".

I mean, people in the military have a general idea of what other military peoples' jobs do, there's nothing really arcane about it, but being a civilian you wouldn't know this. I don't know why guys who have boring military jobs like to imply they were something they weren't, but pk is the king when it comes to that.
    I even recall one time pk said his job was to take photos of people. I vaguely recall one time he said something about for a stretch of his career he was specifically assigned to one higher up and took photos of him to make him look good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I even recall one time pk said his job was to take photos of people. I vaguely recall one time he said something about for a stretch of his career he was specifically assigned to one higher up and took photos of him to make him look good.
    jernalizm

8. Default

I don't know why guys who have boring military jobs like to imply they were something they weren't, but pk is the king when it comes to that.
    When exactly have I EVER implied anything that my job wasn't? You're fucking delusional, dude.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nope.

Blog Entries

When exactly have I EVER implied anything that my job wasn't? You're fucking delusional, dude.
    I have a background in government and journalism.