Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Ithzir flaring armor tier unlocks did you select?

You have Haste, but I'd think still status or healing tree(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    You have Haste, but I'd think still status or healing tree(s).
    In that case, status tree is likely the best, since i have full heal and full bleeding stoppage with COL.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    *Armor's escape flare does not work in certain "gold ring non-friendly" areas such as OTF or Bowels.
    Correct.

*Armor's charge is not expended on any magic interference flare (a flare that occured but was interfered by the location) -very important but I would like another party to verify.
    I can't guarantee that, but would be happy to test it with you.

*Armor's BESEECH ability works under all conditions as long as there is charge remaining in the armor.
    Per the dev GM that created the armor, BESEECH ability removes the following conditions: stunned, prone/sitting/kneeling, blind, web, blind, rooted, sleep, poison, and disease.

*BESEECH at tier 4 can be used under any circumstances up to and including unconcious (sleep) with the exception of RT.
    BESEECH at T4 clears ALL of the statuses I noted above per the IthzirArmor dev GM.

*BESEECH at tier 4 will undo all status affects in one go.
    Per the same dev GM on BESEECH at Status Condition T4: "Manually invoke (BESEECH) the status clear ability to remove ALL of the above conditions. [3 armor charges]"

*Healing and BESEECH is not affected by magic interference.
    That's what others tell me. Cannot personally verify this without trying.

*Note the first tier of the Escape tree is 3 extra charges for a grand total of 12 charges (auto-applied after 1st unlock).
    Are you asking if having the base unlock (T0) and T1 in Escape provides 12 charges? It should only provide 6 charges total by my math. Of course, if you have unlocks in other trees, that adds to the total charges.

It is a really nice ability, definitely. I'm not sure if I personally see it as game changing. As a ranger with little means of escaping negative status conditions (as many professions have been given over more recent years), it makes a difference for me. But it's just as likely that all my charges get burnt on bandits when I don't need to be expending them, but there's no way to turn off the armor other than not wearing it.

I'm happy to do any testing with you that you would like. PM me if interested. I'm fairly busy this week and next week, but would make time.