Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weapons for the Endgame - What is best in life?

1. Default

Endgame for my paladin would be max enchant and blink.

I've been thinking about this very thing for my paladin the last few days. He is 51 trains so I have some time and he just upgraded to a 7X naginata with a T4, and I am thinking it will be good for a long time since he likes to 1630 and mstrike. He is a dark elf, so his mstrike times for 3 critters is 9 seconds, which is tolerable, but I don't think I would want to try with a lance for now. I know I should likely think lance for the end all be all, just not sure when and what. I hate giving up guiding light flares, but would also hate to forego weighting too.

I am also considering what to add next. I suppose it depends on what the next DR offers. Currently using perfect 8x T5 greatsword. Will have guiding light flares once paladin bond reaches level 2. Maybe they will all extraplanar bane (ideal). Scripted flare would also be nice.

End game piece for my paladin. Currently 8x perfect forged mithril flail, t5 ensorcell, blink, and 1 point of crit weighting, and fully bonded. I love the flares, so I think at most I might get 2 more points of weighting.

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    End game piece for my paladin. Currently 8x perfect forged mithril flail, t5 ensorcell, blink, and 1 point of crit weighting, and fully bonded. I love the flares, so I think at most I might get 2 more points of weighting.
    I hear that if you keep the weighting at 5 and under, flares are mostly unaffected. Do blink flares do anything other than the 1 room teleport thing?