Thread: Expletive Deleted

Lightbulb Expletive Deleted

I heard somebody mention this morning that the Nixon Tapes brought into common use the phrase "expletive deleted." If the Trump Tapes are released, how will they improve our political vocabulary?

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Blog Entries

[speaking Russian]
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

[Fallen posting]
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

[redacted]
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

[Fallen's House - ClydeR Office]
    You see what appears to be leg hair scattered all over the floor, along with several used disposable razors. Other than a desk with a computer logged on with the name ClydeR, the only other thing you notice is a picture of Latrinsorm on the wall, caressing his silky smooth legs while he looks seductively at the camera. Above his head is a speech bubble that says, "Fallen hates me because I'm beautiful."
    Obvious exits: none
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

lulz
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie