Thread: Does defusioning something make it easier to ensorcell?

Default Does defusioning something make it easier to ensorcell?

You get rid of the fusion script, presumably making it easier, but now it's got enhancives built in... not sure how that factors into the overall difficulty of the piece.
    Last edited by dex; 07-28-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Fusion was recently given a tremendous increase in difficulty to both ensorcell and enchant. The overall difficulty will be substantially lower if a piece is defusioned.

Yeah but at what cost? I would have a chat with a very experienced sorcerer before you spend $1000 to defusion, just to vet an ensorcell. There are other benefits too of course.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarston View Post
    Fusion was recently given a tremendous increase in difficulty to both ensorcell and enchant. The overall difficulty will be substantially lower if a piece is defusioned.
    i'm not sure that is true since nice enhancive weapons were harder than empty fusion items

I've never had a Hoy level nice enhancive weapon, but the okay ones (like +5 to Spell Aiming Bonus) were always as doable as old fusion for my barely capped mage. Fusion is currently impossible.
    Last edited by Zarston; 07-28-2018 at 02:03 PM.