Thread: 6x HCW, max light, T1, Snake flaring short sword

Default 6x HCW, max light, T1, Snake flaring short sword

MB: 22m

CB: 22m Nordred Sold and delivered

BO: 28m

6x, HCW, max light, T1 Ensorcelling, Snake Flares (random type), and a show

a razor sharp elven gladius with a saw-scaled viper wrapped around it

Show:

The double-edged blade of the gladius is polished to a luminous shine, its surface glinting as it catches ambient light. The metal is a deep blue with streaks of silver, as if its crafter has captured the image of shooting stars across the night sky. Hewn from silvery mistwood, the haft is possessed of a smooth, almost silken grain.
    Wrapped around the gladius is a saw-scaled viper staring at you with malice in its eyes.

https://gswiki.play.net/Snake_flare
    Last edited by Ricer; 09-12-2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Update

Still for sale.. I'll also consider trade or cash offers
    Last edited by Ricer; 08-02-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Price drop bump

Does it do 4 different varieties of snake poison? I had a scimitar like that once, and if you could list which ones there are out.... I'm willing to make an offer. I think it was only a time or two that a merchant did variety poison flares with snakes on weapons. But my memory is a little off lately, lemme know what you find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    Does it do 4 different varieties of snake poison? I had a scimitar like that once, and if you could list which ones there are out.... I'm willing to make an offer. I think it was only a time or two that a merchant did variety poison flares with snakes on weapons. But my memory is a little off lately, lemme know what you find one.
    Nah your memory is right. I think it was actually Paul’s merchant that did them. You’d be lucky to win the random flaring sorts. Then of course they had ones with just the one flare type, and others purely fluff scripts

Confirmed random with 4 types of flare and updated with bid

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Nah your memory is right. I think it was actually Paul’s merchant that did them. You’d be lucky to win the random flaring sorts. Then of course they had ones with just the one flare type, and others purely fluff scripts
    Yeah, was one of khaladon’s merchants. His lists were kind of easy to get on... anything more exotic he did, he’d always quietly sneak out a morphing list that was completely silent. If you knew to constantly look for it to appear it was easy to get on even in a room of 100.

Going to call this sold in ~24 hours if no other bids