Thread: Paladins et al

Default Paladins et al

Ok, so, decided to switch weapons on may Paladin, so got a T3 ensorcell on my new one, love it, and have started bonding it again. Got through the first tier pretty easy and it got me thinking if I need 100 SLK to gain a tier, does that mean I really need 10000 experience to get the first bond, then 15000 etc? I guess what I am asking is if you underhunt does it still work, albeit slower, and if you uphunt, is it faster? Obviously warriors have the exact same requirements so the question would be applicable to them as well and I would wager a lot of money that ensorcell for sorcerers is exactly the same as well, with what Simu being Simu and cut and paste and all.

Or has this been sorted out and answered somewhere and I just could not find it.

Or did Simu doing something really sneaky and underhunting takes longer but uphunting has no benefit. This is probably it I bet.
    Last edited by kutter; 07-25-2018 at 04:09 PM.

It is kills not experience but it does have to be something that grants experienced based on the level difference. Kill something 1 level beneath you that would count as 90% of 1 kill.

Reim or warcamps are the way to go.
    Last edited by MrMortimur; 07-29-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMortimur View Post
    It is kills not experience but it does have to be something that grants experienced based on the level difference. Kill something 1 level beneath you that would count as 90% of 1 kill.

Reim or warcamps are the way to go.
    I suspect you are spot on there, but what I am really curious about is if you uphunt. For example my 50 train paladin hunts a 54 level critter does that mean I gain 140% of a kill; that is similar to how ensorcell works so I am curious if the bonding process for paladins and warriors is the same.