Thread: T4 and T5 on a difficult item

Default T4 and T5 on a difficult item

Looking for a sorcerer who can do this. Two capped sorcerers that are 3x spells got a read of a miracle. If you can do it or think you can do it and have the juice let me know the price. Thanks!

Edit: McMortimur tested my item for me. He said T4 and T5 are very possible.

Edit2: T4 is complete. Just need a T5. PM me please!

Edit3: T5 complete. Thank you!
    Last edited by Azerik; 08-08-2018 at 05:44 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Azerik View Post
    Looking for a sorcerer who can do this. Two capped sorcerers that are 3x spells got a read of a miracle. If you can do it or think you can do it and have the juice let me know the price. Thanks!
    You are not going to find a sorcerer capable of doing this.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    You are not going to find a sorcerer capable of doing this.
    Huh really? The people that cast were not 3x sorcerer spells. They were just 3x spells. That is an open roll. I would assume 3x sorc spells would make that a bit better but who knows. Happy to let someone test if they like.

4. Default

Huh really? The people that cast were not 3x sorcerer spells. They were just 3x spells. That is an open roll. I would assume 3x sorc spells would make that a bit better but who knows. Happy to let someone test if they like.
    3x sorc spells is the highest training you can get. If you're lucky enough to find someone with max enhancives, you might have better odds but at that level of difficulty, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone willing to waste the energy on the hope that they get an open roll. And if you do, you'll be paying way more for it than your item it worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    3x sorc spells is the highest training you can get. If you're lucky enough to find someone with max enhancives, you might have better odds but at that level of difficulty, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone willing to waste the energy on the hope that they get an open roll. And if you do, you'll be paying way more for it than your item it worth.
    So the people that tested WERE NOT 3x sorc spells. They were just 3x spells. So I am looking for someone that is 3x sorc spells. I am not sure if I am confused or you are. You are saying someone that is 3x sorc spells would still need a miracle?
    Last edited by Azerik; 07-23-2018 at 09:52 PM.

6. Default

So the people that tested WHERE NOT 3x sorc spells. They were just 3x spells. So I am looking for someone that is 3x sorc spells. I am not sure if I am confused or you are. You are saying someone that is 3x sorc spells would still need a miracle?
    I just scrolled back and read it, I was confused as I read 3x sorc in place of 3x spells. If McMortimur hasn't already tested it, he's someone I know that caps at 3x sorc spells. Try him. If he can't do it... you're SoL.

I will look him up. Thank you!

T4 done. Looking for a T5 now.

All tiers done! Thanks!