Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: James Gunn dropped from GotG

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I looked up his wiki thinking you were full of shit, but he was 72-3-4 before the downward skid at the end of his career and ultimately finished 77-10-4 with 50+ KOs.

That's pretty impressive for a gimmick fighter. He didn't do so well in kickboxing but had a winning MMA record.

Plus he was on jackass
    I think people looked at him as a gimmick fighter and he rolled with it... until he hit the ring and people had to eat their words and expectations.

Just watch a few highlight reels.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I think people looked at him as a gimmick fighter and he rolled with it... until he hit the ring and people had to eat their words and expectations.

Just watch a few highlight reels.
    I mean he's a proficient boxer that's strong as a fucking ox, but never faced super-stiff competition. It's not like he's a Top 100 Heavyweight or anything.

I'm not shitting on the guy. He was admittedly a draw, carved a nice niche out for himself, and fun as fuck to watch.

I mean he's a proficient boxer that's strong as a fucking ox, but never faced super-stiff competition. It's not like he's a Top 100 Heavyweight or anything.

I'm not shitting on the guy. He was admittedly a draw, carved a nice niche out for himself, and fun as fuck to watch.
    True, true.

Fair points, man.

Lol, only 10% of this thread is about the actual reason it was started. Maybe you wrestling nerds need to make a new thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Lol, only 10% of this thread is about the actual reason it was started. Maybe you wrestling nerds need to make a new thread.
    I mean, neither was your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Topics morph all the time. It's a natural flow of conversation. Sometimes a topic is completely covered, so posters begin talking about other subjects once they're bored of the initial one, other times another subject appears that is vastly more interesting and requires you to devote all your attention to it. An example of such a topic could the be '$7-a-gallon of gas' thread where it was revealed that Rocktar is into Gorean slave ERP and has to hide his illicit activity from his young daughter. I think this thread could be great. Greater, even. The potential is there, but that requires you to never get distracted from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Topics morph all the time. It's a natural flow of conversation. Sometimes a topic is completely covered, so posters begin talking about other subjects once they're bored of the initial one, other times another subject appears that is vastly more interesting and requires you to devote all your attention to it. An example of such a topic could the be '$7-a-gallon of gas' thread where it was revealed that Rocktar is into Gorean slave ERP and has to hide his illicit activity from his young daughter. I think this thread could be great. Greater, even. The potential is there, but that requires you to never get distracted from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.
    Taernath is shittymorph confirmed.

Remember when Butterbean murdered Bart Gunn at Wrestlemania?

That was great as fuck.

Maybe you should listen to this

The potential is there, but that requires you to never get distracted from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.
    That wasn't even the worst part. That part was at least planned. This is where Mick really fucked himself up, because the cage wasn't supposed to break:

If you look closely you'll also notice he has a steel chair landing on his face when he hits the mat.

Which is what caused a concussion, I think a dislocated shoulder, some other shit, and the chair itself directly caused this:

Undertaker said he legit thought Foley was dead after that spot.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-20-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

The second bump was better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

They cancelled his Comic-con appearance.