Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taxes are bullshit

Default Taxes are bullshit

So somehow I'm the fucking bad guy for having a job?! It seems because I work for a living and make enough to get by but not really save anything or put it away I'm now going to OWE 700 dollars to the IRS!!

Fucking kidding me. My wife and I make enough to pay our bills not incure an extra out of the fucking blue screw you you don't get a refund pay us 700 dollars and eat shit you middle class American bill.

So angry....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Anyone want to buy a giantman wizard so I can pay my fucking federal taxes? Haven't even done state yet bet I owe them too, freaking retarded.
    That is some weird shit.

I helped my mom file hers online today. She was supposed to get like 3000 back but the internet thing only said 2000. So I wasted like 1h30. Thanks, Uncle Sam.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

My dad took advantage of some "invest in this company and get money off your taxes." It worked well for 5 years until it was deemed it illegal. So this year he owes 2 grand back this year.... plus back taxes in the amount of 12 grand. So he owes 14 grand this year.....

I owe about 5,000 this year, I hate them.

Long live the referendum that says one person who chooses to work 60 hour weeks and advance themselves has to pay enough to support the needs of 5 McDonalds workers... Bless the democrats!
    TWTEP 4 life

Yup, I guess working 50+ an hour and having 7 w-2s between my wife and I is cause for punishment. Fucking retarded.
    That is some weird shit.

Originally posted by AnticorRifling
    Yup, I guess working 50+ an hour and having 7 w-2s between my wife and I is cause for punishment. Fucking retarded.
    I still owe 2600.00 from last year. No hurry on my part.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Originally posted by GSTamral
    Long live the referendum that says one person who chooses to work 60 hour weeks and advance themselves has to pay enough to support the needs of 5 McDonalds workers... Bless the democrats!

Instead, those McDonalds workers shouldn't be paid a thing and ought to have to FILE Ancitor's taxes as a service to society for being paid so little money. God fucking damn those little sunovabitches.

Sometimes I wish you were poor and starving in Bangladesh. And your parents were just washed away by the Tsunami. And you had warts on your penis.

No love from me Anticor, I owe 2 G's this year. See my earlier thread on the subject for some good advice to avoid the problem in the future, though. http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=12544

I figured out what I fucked up in my taxes though, my wife makes so little money that I should have filed my W-2 as married class with higher single withholding and I would have been fine. Changed my withholding by $250 a paycheck.

At least Bush didn't pass any "tax loans" that you get a rebate this year, but you have to pay it all back next year like he did 2 years ago.

I'll probably be doing my taxes next week, got to use my free tax advisor question thing.

[Edited on 2-14-2005 by Revalos]
    Quote Originally Posted by GS4Ranger View Post
    The PC is where the brains are...

But guess what? He isn't. He has every right to complain. By the way, I hope you donate a ton of time and money to the Tsunami.

- Arkans

PS: FUCK WELFARE ABUSERS