Thread: +50 Lockpicking/+47 disarm enhancive set with self-repairing lockpick

Default +50 Lockpicking/+47 disarm enhancive set with self-repairing lockpick

Trying to get an idea what something like this might be worth. All enhancives were made permanent, so there's no crumbly bits. I think a necklace might need to be swapped out between disarming and picking to get the max +47 disarm.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

The lockpick is probably worth around 50 mil, I paid around 60-65 mil for mine that was from the last grand auction but it is +10 lockpicking and +5 dex enhancive atop that. I wouldn't mind borrowing the stuff for a box though, I've got one a bit over 1500 I can't get a read on even.
    Last edited by Nordred; 07-19-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Nevermind, managed to get that with the stuff I'd assembled lately.

You have a box above -1500?

I think a significant factor in value would be how many pieces is the set? If it uses all slots its not nearly as valuable as if it uses some. If it leaves multiple slots open, then that gives room to work in +40 dex too!
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!