Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MTG Arena - Beta Codes

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    A few years ago I looked at all of mine. Had revised version, and other early iterations as I started when magic first came out.

Turns out the dual lands were worth a shit ton per card. I strongly suggest people check their cards if they no longer play lol
    Definitely this.

If you wanna take pictures, upload them to Imgur, then post them here, I'd be happy to scan over and see if there's any value.

Due to the secondary market being manipulated by speculators and the folly that is the reserved list, a lot of things have gotten expensive.

The last major event I attended had a vendor buylisting Underground Seas for $650.

I may be selling my duals soon......It has become pretty nuts that a few guys are buying them up the way they have and unfortunately ruining the format.

My opinion is Legacy has always been the best format. Nothing like hitting a Force of Will off of a brainstorm to stop your opponent from casting Show and Tell.

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    I may be selling my duals soon......It has become pretty nuts that a few guys are buying them up the way they have and unfortunately ruining the format.

My opinion is Legacy has always been the best format. Nothing like hitting a Force of Will off of a brainstorm to stop your opponent from casting Show and Tell.
    Legacy/Vintage is the best. I have a pretty solid collection on MTG online, but its tough to find games.

Can't see myself switching to Arena and having to buy a whole new collection.

If anyone wants to sell their online collection, MTGOtraders.com is fantastic. Amazingly quick and simple.

Thanks I never really played much online. If anything, I may start trying to move my legacy collection. I probably will keep a deck or two, but I think it is probably time to bail as the buyouts have just destroyed any movement on the format and with the ridiculous banning of cards (that people build decks around), really just destroy any interest.

I'll gladly take a code if anyone has any extra

Got one, ty

You can build decks pretty easy and not spend a lot of money. I like this system they have.

Already built a Karn deck and stomped someone.

I have an extra beta code if someone wants it

The New Yorker wrote a pretty dece article about the game today:

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cu...-the-gathering