Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10x Brig - T4 voln +10TD - 6 points of Crit Padding

1. Default

well you are sure going to have to buy a lot of stuff back when you come back in a few years

Quote Originally Posted by andrew wiggin View Post
    Your is the only 1 I heard of in the brig class.
    I have a set now that I upped at Coraesine Forest that is not as nice as this. Tamuz said it was the only T4 set made with the Voln armor service.
    Last edited by Allereli; 07-18-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

3. Default

I've had Hels in the past offer to overpay a bit for things if he thought it could free up something from some one else in a trade. Neimanz is fun to haggle with, kind of a matter of pride to see who can get a coin or two more on the other when we get into it.

I’ve posted up my 8x T4 Voln hcp brig a few times for appraisal and was getting offers around 150m+ but I couldn’t part with it. Not sure if that helps any. Definitely awesome armor that has come in handy in so many ways.

I Wil also vouch for Voln t4 awesomeness. Example: swallowed by rift crawler? Beseech armor and you're out. You're also immune to sheer fear from Scatter liches in Voln T4 armor. The DS and padding boosts are nice, but only rarely make a difference.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Voln t4 is the tits

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    well you are sure going to have to buy a lot of stuff back when you come back in a few years
    Haha. No thanks. I’m 99.9% sure I’m not coming back. I’ll miss the game and the community, though.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

8. Default

Wait what? Did your glamour tattoo allow Riend to be coded into the game as an npc?

Welp Wiggins, who is paying her even 1 bil for that? Nobody

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    Welp Wiggins, who is paying her even 1 bil for that? Nobody
    You need to get up-to-date with the katana joke. That was 2nd post response to Helsfeld katana reference.

My first post in response to Jhynnifer I recommended an MB of 300m.
    Last edited by andrew wiggin; 07-19-2018 at 08:58 AM.