Thread: White Ora Moonshard Pendant with runes!

Default White Ora Moonshard Pendant with runes!

Looking to sell this item off, it comes with all the runes I have for it.

a moon-filled white ora pendant
    Duskruin pendant. Hazy white color. Comes with the following Runes:
    Wild Weather
    Nature
    Cosmology
    Elements
    Ivas
    Animation
    Death
    Temporal (with Tazmyrr attached)
    Seasons

Blood infused crystals
    Divine
    Cysaegir
    Tazmyrr

You remove a moon-filled white ora pendant from in your heavy backpack.
    >anal pen
    You analyze your white ora pendant and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This white ora pendant cannot be altered in any way. It will hold miniature moons created from individual pieces found in Bloodriven Village, Duskruin. You currently have 4 moons attached to your pendant.

USAGE: COVER (turn feature off), EXHALE, FIDGET, PROD, RAISE, RUB, and SHAKE

Since your pendant is unlocked, it can alter your LOOK description. When worn, you can RUB the pendant to activate this ability, and PROD to change what others will see when they look at you.

PULL will remove an attached rune from your pendant.

Through an ethereal white haze, you see Riend draped in a shroud of a swiftly swirling blizzard. Her eyes are pools of pale whitish blue reminiscent of the onset of a cold chill. Every few seconds, the blizzard reverses directions, slowing just long enough to send hordes of snowflakes dancing to and fro across her gardenia white skin, which is chiseled with mystical runes glowing with power.

You get no sense of whether or not the pendant may be further lightened.
    MB 40m
    BO 50m
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 07-19-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I wish I had the cash for this. It's really fucking nice.

I'd hate for it to sit on an inactive account... I take cash and silver!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

le bump!

MB lowered.

bumpity boo, someone buy this!

bumpity bump... have roughly 2 weeks left to sell this!