Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8x katana.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I think of greater flares as more of a 1.5 flare
    Why? They can flare 3 times on a swing.

They take up both the flare and the script slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    You should just keep that, from what it is worth to what you are asking for it... the difference is going to be enormous.
    Well, the asking price is not even close to the actual value. I imagine the OP is putting some sort of nostalgia surcharge in there.

OP, it isnt 10x, not weighted much in comparison to other weapons at that price point, isn't enhancives and is an odd weapon type that not many use. There is a lot of room for improvement, so the asking price should reflect that.

Why? Because racecar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    Well, the asking price is not even close to the actual value. I imagine the OP is putting some sort of nostalgia surcharge in there.

OP, it isnt 10x, not weighted much in comparison to other weapons at that price point, isn't enhancives and is an odd weapon type that not many use. There is a lot of room for improvement, so the asking price should reflect that.
    "Room for improvement" Do so suddenly forget the so many restrictions on katanas, let alone veil iron? Improvement my ass. The best improvement would be keep upgrading the critical weighting and damage weighting. Maybe MAYBE up the enchant but the asking price is still the same and the same response. If you don't like my price: Don't buy it OR MAYBE actually Pm me an offer or better: stop bitching about the fucking price and actually say something useful instead of LOL or bitch more and more. Like maybe this katana is actually worth this much instead of crying / bitching. Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of crybabies you are.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    "Room for improvement" Do so suddenly forget the so many restrictions on katanas, let alone veil iron? Improvement my ass. The best improvement would be keep upgrading the critical weighting and damage weighting. Maybe MAYBE up the enchant but the asking price is still the same and the same response. If you don't like my price: Don't buy it OR MAYBE actually Pm me an offer or better: stop bitching about the fucking price and actually say something useful instead of LOL or bitch more and more. Like maybe this katana is actually worth this much instead of crying / bitching. Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of crybabies you are.
    Does my bid of 11.666m stand?

6. Default

I am guessing no

I'm jk... cool katana. Hey man I hope you get 600m.

17 million on katana

I could see building a halfing, twc, paladin demon slayer around this.

That being said, it's an 8x niche weapon. Not perfect nor ensorcelled, with a little more than it's base weighting, and it's not terribly difficult to enchant a katana to 7x nowadays. It has at least 2 high price DR certs (8x cast and greater bane and disallowed now) and it's rare to see 8x veil iron, but the seller is inflating the price, the same way I do when I try to give them up.

Good luck!
    Last edited by rolfard; 07-18-2018 at 01:22 AM.

It's kinda funny to call other people crybabies while you're whining about how it's "totally 4 srlsly worth like SO much"

You have the off chance of finding another weeb who will overpay for a nice katana (which this is), and no one is saying it isn't a very nice weapon. But you are overpriced considerably. You obviously have personal attachment to the weapon, but that component of your estimate is worth exactly 0 silvers on the open market.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!