Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 8x katana.....

1. Default

"I think of greater flares as more of a 1.5 flare"
    Why? They can flare 3 times on a swing.

Because the flare rate is not like true 2x flares (say scripted flare of 25% indep chance and with elemental flare of 20% indep chance)
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Nice katana, but you’re an order of magnitude overpriced IMO.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    "Room for improvement" Do so suddenly forget the so many restrictions on katanas, let alone veil iron? Improvement my ass. The best improvement would be keep upgrading the critical weighting and damage weighting. Maybe MAYBE up the enchant but the asking price is still the same and the same response. If you don't like my price: Don't buy it OR MAYBE actually Pm me an offer or better: stop bitching about the fucking price and actually say something useful instead of LOL or bitch more and more. Like maybe this katana is actually worth this much instead of crying / bitching. Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of crybabies you are.
    No one is trying to attack you or short change you on this. It being made of veil iron actually hurts it's value, ensorcelling becomes impossible. No one is going to pay that much to then turn around and spend all the coin/bloodscrip and time to, as in spending more to try atop what you asked to try and equal the asking price? Never going to happen. If that thing had claid level weighting you still could not get near your asking price. I would say you'd get in the 80-90 mil range on a great day and that's a good haul in itself. Asking for over half a billion, it damn well better do something real special.....

I wouldn't want a katana on any level, but it's fair to explain to you and to educate other people reading this that are confused because your price to sell it just doesn't add up to them. If you want to sell it for that, try to.... but you won't, ever.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    No one is trying to attack you or short change you on this. It being made of veil iron actually hurts it's value, ensorcelling becomes impossible. No one is going to pay that much to then turn around and spend all the coin/bloodscrip and time to, as in spending more to try atop what you asked to try and equal the asking price? Never going to happen. If that thing had claid level weighting you still could not get near your asking price. I would say you'd get in the 80-90 mil range on a great day and that's a good haul in itself. Asking for over half a billion, it damn well better do something real special.....

I wouldn't want a katana on any level, but it's fair to explain to you and to educate other people reading this that are confused because your price to sell it just doesn't add up to them. If you want to sell it for that, try to.... but you won't, ever.
    this

"Room for improvement" Do so suddenly forget the so many restrictions on katanas, let alone veil iron? Improvement my ass. The best improvement would be keep upgrading the critical weighting and damage weighting. Maybe MAYBE up the enchant but the asking price is still the same and the same response. If you don't like my price: Don't buy it OR MAYBE actually Pm me an offer or better: stop bitching about the fucking price and actually say something useful instead of LOL or bitch more and more. Like maybe this katana is actually worth this much instead of crying / bitching. Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of crybabies you are.
    Not sure why you quoted me exactly as I was trying to give you some constructive criticism and wasn't whining/crying at all.

As you seem to be new to nice weapons, let me help you out a bit. People don't pay top dollar to keep working on an item. They pay top dollar to not have to do anything else. This weapon has a lot more to do and hell a lot more it CANT do. So, no, you won't get your asking price, you won't even get half of that.

But hey, since you want to sell "the katana", ask what you want, lol.
    Last edited by Pereus; 07-18-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Why? Because racecar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    Not sure why you quoted me exactly as I was trying to give you some constructive criticism and wasn't whining/crying at all.

As you seem to be new to nice weapons, let me help you out a bit. People don't pay top dollar to keep working on an item. They pay top dollar to not have to do anything else. This weapon has a lot more to do and hell a lot more it CANT do. So, no, you won't get your asking price, you won't even get half of that.

But hey, since you want to sell "the katana", ask what you want, lol.
    Let me educate you then you are the one needing to get schooled.

By itself, the veil iron is is just a 10 point Heavy Crit weighted, 5x katana.

Let's see.. 8x enchant. Duskruin enchant certs are 100k bloodscript each

Greater Voids. Duskruin was 40k bloodscrip

So there's 350k bloodscrip. Add in the fact that it was specifically stated that greater elemental certs and other things are not allowed on katanas anymore, and the illegal alteration plus getting to 13 WPS shy of Level 13 VHC and that's about 400k bloodscrip. Add in the 1500 silver scrip or add the pricing of $5 per silver. Unless my numbers are wrong on the bloodscrip to silver then you have a lot to learn on getting near what you put into the weapon. Let alone a katana / claid / etc etc since those weapons are more often than not restricted to what services can be added to them.

And... not one of you crybabies has actually said what the price should be. And if you think I'm selling at 90 mil then you can keep dreaming. The majority of the posts (With exception of a few people) are just moan / groan / whine / bitching about the price without anything else. Last of all, not one of you crybabies has actually PMed and tried to actually negotiate. Just because something is listed at a certain price doesn't mean it stands.

Mock me all you want, but to me that is "the katana" for myself with everything I've been through with it. The only two reasons I'm even willing to sell is it I can use the cash and because I already have a potential better weapon being worked upon. So.. where is this constructive criticism again from yourself? "moan groan whine" - without saying a price or you're just trying to shortchange me. Let's see you buy premie points or a dr enchant to get that thing to an 8x enchant. Let's see you add a greater elemental flare to a katana or a claid - which you can't do anymore. Basically you're wanting that work sold to you for free if you are serious about the 90 mil which is nowhere close to what my bottom number is.

The issue here is that you're assuming that you get back the full value of the modifications you've paid for on the katana. That isn't how it works, and if you've ever been into modifying cars it's the same principle at work. Dropping $30k of mods into your Civic doesn't make it worth a Civic + $30k. You're lucky if you see $5k of that mod money back when you sell the car. I think it's a cool (if niche) weapon but I don't think you're being realistic about how much someone will pay you for it - which is the only indicator of what an item is actually worth.
    Last edited by audioserf; 07-18-2018 at 12:36 PM. Reason: typo

I have 150m and 720k bloodscrip into one of my weapons. Selling it for $4500 if anyone wants it.

9. Default

I'd sell 10x t5 vhcw (12pt) katana for 600m. Payment due now, will take about a year and half to complete.

A razern katana will naturally have 12 pts on it. Can buy that for 2m at most.
    Enchant and ensorcell t5 to 7x. Free
    8x-10x enchanting potions about 150m at most.

and there you go, 1 year and a half year later and 152m at most. a 10x t5 vhcw katana.

What you paid for doesn't mean what others are going to pay for it.
    Last edited by andrew wiggin; 07-18-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Let me educate you then you are the one needing to get schooled.

By itself, the veil iron is is just a 10 point Heavy Crit weighted, 5x katana.

Let's see.. 8x enchant. Duskruin enchant certs are 100k bloodscript each

Greater Voids. Duskruin was 40k bloodscrip

So there's 350k bloodscrip. Add in the fact that it was specifically stated that greater elemental certs and other things are not allowed on katanas anymore, and the illegal alteration plus getting to 13 WPS shy of Level 13 VHC and that's about 400k bloodscrip. Add in the 1500 silver scrip or add the pricing of $5 per silver. Unless my numbers are wrong on the bloodscrip to silver then you have a lot to learn on getting near what you put into the weapon. Let alone a katana / claid / etc etc since those weapons are more often than not restricted to what services can be added to them.

And... not one of you crybabies has actually said what the price should be. And if you think I'm selling at 90 mil then you can keep dreaming. The majority of the posts (With exception of a few people) are just moan / groan / whine / bitching about the price without anything else. Last of all, not one of you crybabies has actually PMed and tried to actually negotiate. Just because something is listed at a certain price doesn't mean it stands.

Mock me all you want, but to me that is "the katana" for myself with everything I've been through with it. The only two reasons I'm even willing to sell is it I can use the cash and because I already have a potential better weapon being worked upon. So.. where is this constructive criticism again from yourself? "moan groan whine" - without saying a price or you're just trying to shortchange me. Let's see you buy premie points or a dr enchant to get that thing to an 8x enchant. Let's see you add a greater elemental flare to a katana or a claid - which you can't do anymore. Basically you're wanting that work sold to you for free if you are serious about the 90 mil which is nowhere close to what my bottom number is.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!