Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 8x katana.....

Quote Originally Posted by andrew wiggin View Post
    I'd sell 10x t5 vhcw (12pt) katana for 600m. Payment due now, will take about a year and half to complete.

A razern katana will naturally have 12 pts on it. Can buy that for 2m at most.
    Enchant and ensorcell t5 to 7x. Free
    8x-10x enchanting potions about 150m at most.

and there you go, 1 year and a half year later and 152m at most. a 10x t5 vhcw katana.

What you paid for doesn't mean what others are going to pay for it.
    I thought a razern katana was checked at only 10 pts. I’d like to be wrong, but I recall someone bitching about it
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I'd sell 10x t5 vhcw (12pt) katana for 600m. Payment due now, will take about a year and half to complete.

and there you go, 1 year and a half later and 152m at most. a 10x t5 vhcw katana.

I'm not disagreeing on that. I'm disagreeing on the underwhelming 90 mil ridiculous offer that somebody else posted. Honestly, I had thought that maybe somebody would have came back at 300m by now.. but nobody has. So at this point since I may as well just let the thing collect rust once I'm done with my new weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I thought a razern katana was checked at only 10 pts. I’d like to be wrong, but I recall someone bitching about it
    It seems like if it was generated BEFORE the WPS change, it comes out as fully VHCW, because it was VHCW before the conversion so it ends up at ~12 CER (~210 services)

If it was generated AFTER the wps change, it probably genned at 20 services ( razern) + 150 services ( katana heavy) = 170 services (10 services shy of 11 CER)
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

and there you go, 1 year and a half year later and 152m at most. a 10x t5 vhcw katana.

Good luck getting greater void flares and an Japanese alter

it was generated way prior to the WPS changed (I think 2010ish?). Also, not sure why you're even bringing it up. From a WPS point of view: it's 227 points into Weighting (13 point shy of combat effectiveness of 13). it's only lightly damage weighted so meh on that.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    I have 150m and 720k bloodscrip into one of my weapons. Selling it for $4500 if anyone wants it.
    Your weapon is actually worth closer to that than you think.

It's actually pretty reasonable, better becareful, someone might actually buy it for that price.
    Last edited by andrew wiggin; 07-18-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    Let me educate you then you are the one needing to get schooled.

By itself, the veil iron is is just a 10 point Heavy Crit weighted, 5x katana.

Let's see.. 8x enchant. Duskruin enchant certs are 100k bloodscript each

Greater Voids. Duskruin was 40k bloodscrip

So there's 350k bloodscrip. Add in the fact that it was specifically stated that greater elemental certs and other things are not allowed on katanas anymore, and the illegal alteration plus getting to 13 WPS shy of Level 13 VHC and that's about 400k bloodscrip. Add in the 1500 silver scrip or add the pricing of $5 per silver. Unless my numbers are wrong on the bloodscrip to silver then you have a lot to learn on getting near what you put into the weapon. Let alone a katana / claid / etc etc since those weapons are more often than not restricted to what services can be added to them.

And... not one of you crybabies has actually said what the price should be. And if you think I'm selling at 90 mil then you can keep dreaming. The majority of the posts (With exception of a few people) are just moan / groan / whine / bitching about the price without anything else. Last of all, not one of you crybabies has actually PMed and tried to actually negotiate. Just because something is listed at a certain price doesn't mean it stands.

Mock me all you want, but to me that is "the katana" for myself with everything I've been through with it. The only two reasons I'm even willing to sell is it I can use the cash and because I already have a potential better weapon being worked upon. So.. where is this constructive criticism again from yourself? "moan groan whine" - without saying a price or you're just trying to shortchange me. Let's see you buy premie points or a dr enchant to get that thing to an 8x enchant. Let's see you add a greater elemental flare to a katana or a claid - which you can't do anymore. Basically you're wanting that work sold to you for free if you are serious about the 90 mil which is nowhere close to what my bottom number is.
    yes, this is my first time around the block. lol. fuckin noob.

Why? Because racecar.

My constructive criticism is that you are way overvaluing bloodscrip after the recent market flooding that just happened. Take a look at current pricing.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Your pricing is off. The only enchant anyone reasonable would pay for with bloodscrip is the 7x-8x, but it would be a bad investment even there unless you were a paladin and planning to sanctify or bond it for personal use. If you actually did pay for all that work you've outlined, then unfortunately you've wasted a ton of money and those are now sunk costs. I think the market would support a value of 70m or so here, but likely not much more. Nordred is being generous.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    I'm not disagreeing on that. I'm disagreeing on the underwhelming 90 mil ridiculous offer that somebody else posted. Honestly, I had thought that maybe somebody would have came back at 300m by now.. but nobody has. So at this point since I may as well just let the thing collect rust once I'm done with my new weapon.
    That wasn't an offer, I was just saying that is about it's value on the market on a good day.