Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 8x katana.....

Whatever idiot decided to do bad reputation is wasting their time or trolling. This is an OLD thread so joke is on you for "not knowing how the market works"... which clearly is why this blade was long since sold. Go waste somebody else's time.
    Last edited by OmegaMoo; 03-28-2021 at 03:49 PM.

I lol’d
    Ruol in game or Seibe#6467 on discord

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    Whatever idiot decided to do bad reputation is wasting their time or trolling. This is an OLD thread so joke is on you for "not knowing how the market works"... which clearly is why this blade was long since sold. Go waste somebody else's time.
    Long since sold, but the legend lives on! Never has here been, or ever will there be such an epically and illegally Ronan-altered katana made of veil iron with the Japanese words. Those days are gone, and by golly I know one day soon in the future I'll be watching an episode of Elanthian Antiques Roadshow, and thinking "Man... if I'd only had the 600m back then, I could have had it. I could have had, the one!"

Keep the legend alive...

Quote Originally Posted by Macillus View Post
    Long since sold, but the legend lives on! Never has here been, or ever will there be such an epically and illegally Ronan-altered katana made of veil iron with the Japanese words. Those days are gone, and by golly I know one day soon in the future I'll be watching an episode of Elanthian Antiques Roadshow, and thinking "Man... if I'd only had the 600m back then, I could have had it. I could have had, the one!"

Keep the legend alive...
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    I'm actually ready to take offers on it and kind of need to sell something for personal reasons so here goes.
    You should have kept working this pity angle. You almost had me. I'm thinking wtf is wrong, did he lose his job? Kid got sick? Surgery to pay for? I use a runestaff but almost bought it to help you out. THEN you go on to mention that you are on the verge of getting a better weapon....as if there is such a thing knowing the rare description is no longer allowed. Then I start thinking maybe this does exist. Maybe it shows Ronan riding a unicorn with 2 horns or something really crazy? Then I start thinking you are just an asshole trying to take our money.
    Last edited by Quildor; 03-30-2021 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quildor View Post
    You should have kept working this pity angle. You almost had me. I'm thinking wtf is wrong, did he lose his job? Kid got sick? Surgery to pay for? I use a runestaff but almost bought it to help you out. THEN you go on to mention that you are on the verge of getting a better weapon....as if there is such a thing knowing the rare description is no longer allowed. Then I start thinking maybe this does exist. Maybe it shows Ronan riding a unicorn with 2 horns or something really crazy? Then I start thinking you are just an asshole trying to take our money.

Last offer 17m to Helsfeld? I'll go 20m

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Last offer 17m to Helsfeld? I'll go 20m
    Given the fact nearly 3 years has passed I think the OP would be entitled to the opportunity to increase the MB further because it is now even that much more difficult to come across a super illegal description. I'm not certain how it works though