Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enscorcell from Capped Sorc w/ 300 Sorc Ranks

Default Enscorcell from Capped Sorc w/ 300 Sorc Ranks

Looking for a very difficult ensorcell (starting with T1 and going as high as possible) on some 6x MCP/SWDP full plate. I have had numerous post cap folks up to 16m exp try with 162 sorc ranks and can't even get a reading.

I assume it needs 300 sorc ranks, and high amount of EMC, AS, MIU (2x all these maybe?). My experience with enscorcelling is limited so don't quote me on this but just know a bunch of tried and have had no luck.

PM me here or find me in game as Lexbubba.

Playing 3m/week.

I would ask Allereli. If she can't do it, I doubt anyone can.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    I would ask Allereli. If she can't do it, I doubt anyone can.
    I appreciate the confidence, but there are some who can get higher. I cannot work on armor with those stats.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Can you be more specific on what the sorcerers meant by no read?

Thanks all for your inputs.

No idea what specifically they saw. Miracle or something maybe? I didn't dig in more as I don't know the difference anyways.

Don't quote me on the necessary stats, but know a couple with 162 sorc ranks and capped couldn't do it. I would love anyone with quite a bit more than that to give it a shot

If a sorcerer with 162 ranks in the SORCERER circle is getting the "beyond your ability" message, it's likely your item is not able to be ensorcelled. Few sorcerers will have more ranks then that in the professional circle and no sorcerer in their right mind is going to have anywhere near 300 ranks in it.

If they're getting the "needs a miracle" message, it could eventually get a Tier, but it would take a lot of attempts to get the open roll needed....

I have no clue what others have successfully done, all I can say is that I've never ensorcelled a claid of any kind... but I've never attempted to either

Players can’t ensorcell a 0x 40pt Claid no.

The one ensorcelled claid was from he first EG after the spel was released and the gms have said that should not have been offered and have since stuck to that stance.

lexbubba I can add you to my list if you want but I’m booked out until November at this point.

I tried this yesterday:

Here's my info:

162 sorc ranks
    2x SMC
    1x EMC
    1x AS / MIU

+120 on WIS/INT
    public workshop (ghorsa tower on teras)

Reading: You sense that the dark red eahnor plate has not yet been permanently ensorcelled and that you will likely need a miracle to complete this ensorcellment.

I think it would be doable with 300+ sorc ranks.

Use the test instance to re-spec and test it there

I was able to get a difficult read on a 30 point 0x dull claidhmore that way.
    Last edited by rolfard; 07-18-2018 at 12:31 PM.