Thread: Perfume Necklace - Hold Every Non-custom Scent in the Game!

Default Perfume Necklace - Hold Every Non-custom Scent in the Game!

a lengthy hematite chelioboros pendant backed in ebon glass
    This pendant gives you access to every single non-custom perfume scent in the game libary. You can save up to 5 favorites otherwise you can cycle through all of them to find that perfect scent to accompany -any- outfit

MB 25m
    SOLD ON BO
    BO: 50m

You analyze your chelioboros pendant and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

When applied, this perfume will produce the following scent.
    First-person: You have the darkly sweet and almost floral scent of black cherries drifting through the air about you, eddying in currents of toasted almond laced with tea rose.
    Third-person: Riend has the darkly sweet and almost floral scent of black cherries drifting through the air about her, eddying in currents of toasted almond laced with tea rose.
    This chelioboros pendant is a shifting vial, containing unlimited use of all available scents. Current verbs are MEASURE, PULL, SMELL, and TICKLE. You can set up to 5 favorite scents using the following commands:

RUB the pendant to change to the next scent.
    NUDGE the pendant to store a favorite (up to 5).
    PONDER the pendant to see a list of stored favorites.
    WHISPER the # of your favorite to set the pendant to that scent.
    Set the favorite you want to clear, and then CLEAN the pendant to free up that favorite slot.

You get no sense of whether or not the pendant may be further lightened.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 07-18-2018 at 10:40 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

MB please!
    Maags#2011

You give your flop-eared kitten an affectionate smooch and place it carefully on the ground, and it gazes about with wide curious eyes.
    A flurry of air blows by you!
    A poofy piebald flop-eared kitten is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown up!

STOP BUYING ALL MY THINGS

Lawdy, Maags, I should just give you my entire wardrobe. =p
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Lawdy, Maags, I should just give you my entire wardrobe. =p
    Yes, please
    Maags#2011

You give your flop-eared kitten an affectionate smooch and place it carefully on the ground, and it gazes about with wide curious eyes.
    A flurry of air blows by you!
    A poofy piebald flop-eared kitten is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown up!

5. Default

28m

30m, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

bumpski!

8. Default

33m

35m, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

10. Default

38m!